Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 17 Sep 2002, 11:42 (Ref:382384)   #1
275 GTB-4
Veteran

Australia
South of Sydney NSW, Australie
275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Archived Threads

I have scanned the FAQs and a few other forums but can't find what happens to old threads...are they deleted? Could they go to an elephants graveyard - read only? I'm sure there are many posts that would not only be interesting but could be useful to current debates/threads? Just a thought - I don't have many at my age!!
Old 17 Sep 2002, 11:54 (Ref:382393)   #2
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
Going back a several years there was an issue with server space so some old threads were deleted, but that was very much an exception. As far as I'm aware everything from the last 3-4 years should still be here, it's just a question of searching in the normal way to find them. Occationally someone will dig up a thread from 12-18 months ago and totally confuse everyone.
Old 17 Sep 2002, 11:57 (Ref:382398)   #3
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Um. Is it really that long ago?

I remember Schick5, Catman et al as if it were yesterday.
Old 17 Sep 2002, 13:32 (Ref:382488)   #4
woodyracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
uk
woodyracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
if you're on the main page for one of the forums, by default it only shows threads from the last 30 days. At the bottom you can select show from 'last year' or from 'beginning' etc.
Old 18 Sep 2002, 07:53 (Ref:383136)   #5
275 GTB-4
Veteran

Australia
South of Sydney NSW, Australie
275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yep!!

Quote:
Originally posted by woodyracing
if you're on the main page for one of the forums, by default it only shows threads from the last 30 days. At the bottom you can select show from 'last year' or from 'beginning' etc.
Many thanks woodyracing - knowledge is power - all the best

Last edited by 275 GTB-4; 18 Sep 2002 at 07:54.