Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who was your Eurpoean GP driver of the race?
M Schumacher 23 36.51%
Barrichello 1 1.59%
Button 5 7.94%
Fisichella 10 15.87%
Webber 2 3.17%
Sato 18 28.57%
Coulthard 1 1.59%
Raikkonen 3 4.76%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 31 May 2004, 15:25 (Ref:989328)   #26
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
I voted Sato. Was very impressed with his race pace.
Less impressed with the overtaking on Rubens, but was glad he at least TRIED something. (he should have waited though, I think he would have gotten better opportunities).

Honorable mentions to Webber and Fisi.
Old 31 May 2004, 15:35 (Ref:989336)   #27
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Fisi for sure.
Would have been Sato if it wasn't for his bonehead move.
Old 31 May 2004, 16:27 (Ref:989386)   #28
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
Wow, could it be that Fisi is regaining some of his fans at 10-10th's?
Old 31 May 2004, 16:55 (Ref:989402)   #29
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Fisi's race is exactly the sort of performance this poll was set-up to notice and give credit for.
Old 31 May 2004, 17:43 (Ref:989432)   #30
Pears
Rookie

Pears should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I thought that the move from sato was a good try, and even better if it had stuck! Its what we need, drivers that try to make moves on other drivers or we will have the ferrari team just walk away with it again! Its racing and at the moment i might aswell pop down to my local ASDA and watch shopping trolleys being raced! I sat and watched it yesterday and michael got the start and thats it, the race was over and i switched off!
I watch other racing and theres about 4 or 5 different drivers that have won races this year, in formula 1 how many have there been ...2?
Old 31 May 2004, 18:15 (Ref:989460)   #31
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Pears
I thought that the move from sato was a good try, and even better if it had stuck! Its what we need, drivers that try to make moves on other drivers or we will have the ferrari team just walk away with it again! Its racing and at the moment i might aswell pop down to my local ASDA and watch shopping trolleys being raced! I sat and watched it yesterday and michael got the start and thats it, the race was over and i switched off!
I watch other racing and theres about 4 or 5 different drivers that have won races this year, in formula 1 how many have there been ...2?
If you switched off after the start, how did you manage to see the Sato/Barichello incident?
Old 31 May 2004, 22:30 (Ref:989701)   #32
freud
Veteran

freud has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally posted by AdamAshmore
Fisi's race is exactly the sort of performance this poll was set-up to notice and give credit for.
I completely agree with AA. We tend to look at the front-runners and podium grabbers but forget those 'valiant' drivers in lesser machinery. I bet Fisi had a much harder time putting that Sauber into the 7th spot than MS had in putting that Ferrari to first.
Old 2 Jun 2004, 11:15 (Ref:991341)   #33
BootsOntheSide
Veteran

England
Eastbourne, England
BootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBootsOntheSide should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I went for Raikkonen, and would appreciate it if someone could explain what more he could've done with that dog of a car. Sato threw away a chance of 2nd place and doesn't deserve the praise he's recieved in this thread.