Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 17 Mar 2001, 13:14 (Ref:71901)   #1
gp19
Rookie

gp19 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ha was there a bill not paid at Speed Vision or did I hear wrong, funny. I was looking at the qualifications on RDS and my friend in Boston calling me up to see if I had a feed
Not for first 10 min, but after that it was ok .He was so happy with the pro at SV he only had the LAST 10 min. However, what he feared the most is that the race tonight, might not be broadcast or only part of it. So he called SV, and had him waiting for 15 min, just to say that the problem was the satellite and they can t do nothing about it! so why don’t all you f1 fans come to canada to get your f1 feed here. One thing I always said from the beginning is you have to be PRO to do a great job. and not only look at the money it will cost hope you get my drift SV. Spend money to get great product.. And as Sam said maybe this is a new tread pictures of Fridays practice while we listen to the Saturday qualification by Sam SSSSSSSSSuper :>) great work guys .as professional as usual!!!!!
Have a sssssssuper race tonight GP19
Old 17 Mar 2001, 16:11 (Ref:71939)   #2
EERO
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United States
Massachusetts
EERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEERO should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
GP 19, Speedvision is very professional-last night's fiasco was the first f-up I can recall.

I think we are much better off with Speedvision than we would have been with ESPN. I doubt we'll see such problems again.
Old 17 Mar 2001, 16:21 (Ref:71940)   #3
senna12
Veteran

senna12 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Speedvision was not the only network with a problem. TSN here in Canada could not get the feed from the satellite for 10-15 minutes as well. Then we had a few minutes of picture, but no sound, as host Vic Rauter, and journalist/writer Gerald Donaldson filled in. Hopefully there will not be further problems tonite. Maybe there will be a Williams in a Ferrari sandwich.
Old 17 Mar 2001, 17:26 (Ref:71953)   #4
gp19
Rookie

gp19 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

. I was looking at the qualifications on RDS and my friend in Boston calling me up to see if I had a feed
Not for first 10 min, but after that it was ok. That is better than the last 10 min at SV
Old 17 Mar 2001, 20:17 (Ref:72006)   #5
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
TSN said it was a problem all over North America. Considering the fact that Speed almost didn't get the contract at all, I'd say missing a few minutes of qualifying was peanuts.

Anyway F1 live had the scoring to fill in between.