Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 10 Mar 2006, 10:44 (Ref:1542216)   #1
wensleydale
Veteran

England
wensleydale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwensleydale should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
F1 Live Chats 2006

With the new season just about to start, I would like to remind you all that the 10-10ths chatroom will be available during qualifying and the race at every round of the season. In previous years there has been a decent turnout for the GP chats, and we want to make this year the best yet. For those of you who havn't used the chatroom before (or have forgotten over the winter ) you can visit the chatroom website at http://tentenths.com/chat/ There you will find all the information needed to connect to the chatroom along with a calendar of chat events for the 2006 Motorsport season. I hope you will join us for live chat and discussion throughout the season, even if its just for your local race.

Wens
Old 23 Apr 2006, 11:32 (Ref:1592660)   #2
chezza
Veteran

England
Shrewton, Wiltshire
chezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Just a reminder that the chatroom is open now for live chat during the race at Imola.
Old 7 May 2006, 10:28 (Ref:1602262)   #3
Cougar
Veteran

South Africa
London(ex RSA)
Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!
There was a great turnout for the race at Imola.. So here is just another reminder that we will be in the chat room during the race. So if there is anyone without TV coverage of the race.. please "tune in".

And for those saying F1 is boring.. add a little extra with TV, live-timing and the chat room! You will think you are sitting at race control down pit lane!

What sort of motorist are you... Smooth or Hairy

I'm definitely hairy.
Old 10 May 2006, 19:55 (Ref:1605362)   #4
Hazard
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Damn I need to get a new laptop - or a TV in here
Old 15 May 2006, 22:48 (Ref:1611066)   #5
Hazard
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazard
Damn I need to get a new laptop - or a TV in here
I went with another laptop! Should be here within a week...so I can resume watching the thing with the stats and chats about how dull it is again! yippee!
Old 30 May 2006, 07:39 (Ref:1622656)   #6
Clive
Veteran

England
Westcott
Clive should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridClive should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hmmmm, nice idea but could be a tad awkward out on post though!! I'm marshalling at the British GP
Old 30 May 2006, 09:02 (Ref:1622726)   #7
Hazard
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
iPAQ!
Old 9 Jun 2006, 13:08 (Ref:1630631)   #8
Asp
Race Official
Veteran

England
Cumbria, UK
Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!Asp has a real shot at the championship!
Although we don't have anyone joining us from trackside in the chat room, just a reminder that the room is open not just today for practice, but for all the weekend - so if you're unable to be at the circuit, feel free to join us and discuss the action as it happens
Old 15 Jul 2006, 11:07 (Ref:1656762)   #9
chezza
Veteran

England
Shrewton, Wiltshire
chezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hello guys and girls!

This is just a reminder that we are open for live chat during the qualifying and race this weekend. Come in to join us!
Old 26 Aug 2006, 09:49 (Ref:1691963)   #10
Cougar
Veteran

South Africa
London(ex RSA)
Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!
After the 3 week break I am sure we are all really excited about the Turkish GP!

Please remember you can join us in the chat room for live chat during the Qualifyng and Race. And any other time for that matter!

It can be quiet at times. But hang around and Im sure someone will say hello!

Hope to see you there!

What sort of motorist are you... Smooth or Hairy

I'm definitely hairy.