Home Forum T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: OldRacingCars.com  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Motorsport History > The Driver Files

Old 18 Apr 2011, 18:31 (Ref:2865876)   #16
DhangoMicheli
Rookie

Argentina
Rosario, Santa Fe
DhangoMicheli should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Hi John, I'm new here but I have a question for you:
¿What's the exact purpose of this thread? If I have info, data, photos, stats of, say, Carlos Reutemann for share ¿is this the right place?
Old 23 Apr 2011, 09:00 (Ref:2868490)   #17
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!
Hi, DM, welcome. I think if you read through this thread and then a few of the individual driver file threads, you'll get the general idea. Basically if you have any career information or interesting stories about individual drivers which you are prepared to share, this is the place to do it. Carlos Reutemann would certainly be a very good subject.
Old 19 Dec 2018, 21:04 (Ref:3871500)   #18
p261brm
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Shropshire & Oura
p261brm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridp261brm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It is with personal sadness I record the recent death of one of the most successful
E-type racers from the 60's John Quick, RIP Murph