Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 18 Feb 2019, 08:46 (Ref:3884964)   #26
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Oh Gerard I just realised what I wrote! Yes I do speak un morceau and as for the accent, say thanks to my phone.

What a mistake to make.......

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Old 18 Feb 2019, 08:51 (Ref:3884965)   #27
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Our karts have a digital dash either Mychron or the French Alfano. They show lap times in real time, splits, revs mapped against the GPS, water temperature, tyre temperature if you want and throttle position. Download via WiFi to the laptop of course. All for under £500, an absolute marvel of modern engineering.

But they don't transmit to the organisers hence we need the transponder as well. Shame.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Old 18 Feb 2019, 16:27 (Ref:3885053)   #28
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
Oh Gerard I just realised what I wrote!
Ho lÃ* lÃ*, no worry at all, on the contrary its perfect. Please go on like this. Serious.
Old 2 Mar 2019, 17:24 (Ref:3887830)   #29
Willmaz223
Veteran

Willmaz223 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridWillmaz223 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
For 2019 TSL Timing results will also be available on the My Laps Speedhive app and website