Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 7 Jun 2021, 16:07 (Ref:4055171)   #196
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapezeArtist View Post
2. How to make the tyres more debris-resistant
it doesnt have to be that hard because the tops are fine. tires only go flat on the bottom!
Old 7 Jun 2021, 16:08 (Ref:4055173)   #197
Greem
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Perhaps we should get a grip and tread carefully.
You're all getting Saturday detention for this, you know.

The Ten-Tenths Breakfast Club. Straight to DVD
Old 7 Jun 2021, 16:16 (Ref:4055176)   #198
Aysedasi
Racing goats.....
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Let's not over-inflate this.... We must be serious......
Old 7 Jun 2021, 16:20 (Ref:4055179)   #199
Taxi645
Veteran

Netherlands
Taxi645 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Max certainly looked a bit deflated after the incident.
Constructive discussion: A conversion where participants are maximally open to yet critical of each others arguments, with the intend of enhancing the knowledge, understanding and/or handling of it's subject.
Old 7 Jun 2021, 16:24 (Ref:4055181)   #200
Aysedasi
Racing goats.....
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi645 View Post
Max certainly looked a bit deflated after the incident.
Yep, his bubble was burst, for sure.....
Old 7 Jun 2021, 16:46 (Ref:4055185)   #201
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
This is 'Pirelli-ously' close to disaster....
Old 7 Jun 2021, 16:51 (Ref:4055188)   #202
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famechillibowl will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
given the cost of repairs, RB may have a problem with inflation.
Old 7 Jun 2021, 17:00 (Ref:4055189)   #203
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Listening to him over the radio, it sounded like Stroll had the wind knocked out of him.
Old 7 Jun 2021, 17:10 (Ref:4055190)   #204
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!
I think Stroll was just feeling anxious being sideways across a long straight, especially with a blind kink a bit further back
Old 7 Jun 2021, 17:20 (Ref:4055193)   #205
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
I think Stroll was just feeling anxious being sideways across a long straight, especially with a blind kink a bit further back

Did you see how hard the car hit the wall?
Old 7 Jun 2021, 17:57 (Ref:4055197)   #206
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!S griffin has a real shot at the championship!
Yes I saw that, but I think his ‘get me out of here’ was more fear of being t boned at high speed
Old 7 Jun 2021, 18:11 (Ref:4055201)   #207
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Yes I saw that, but I think his ‘get me out of here’ was more fear of being t boned at high speed

The yellow was out within seconds of the crash and the other drivers were giving Stroll's car a wide berth.

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/a...F6MOsJMy0.html
Old 7 Jun 2021, 18:14 (Ref:4055202)   #208
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by tux View Post
Its ridiculous how well both the Aston Martin & Red Bulls stood up to the impacts. Very impressive
Looking at this image of Verstappens car you'd struggle to tell that it had hit the wall at 190 mph. New front wing and he might even have been able to restart the race.

https://www.racefans.net/2021/06/06/...zerbaijan-551/
Old 7 Jun 2021, 18:29 (Ref:4055204)   #209
Aysedasi
Racing goats.....
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
My take on it was that after his practice shunt and then in the race, he didn't want to spend another second in the car at that circuit....
Old 7 Jun 2021, 19:13 (Ref:4055211)   #210
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
My take on it was that after his practice shunt and then in the race, he didn't want to spend another second in the car at that circuit....
I took him as being more concerned about his safety, rather than just fed up with the circuit.
IIRC, he was calling for an instantaneous red flag?

'Woah x6 - Red Flag x2' 'Copy that' ' Get me out of this place on the track'