Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 4 Oct 2015, 16:10 (Ref:3579494)   #1
cds_uk
Veteran

England
Kesgrave, Suffolk, UK
cds_uk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Trackday Manager

Whilst looking around for an F1 manager game i stumbled across Trackday Manager, it isn't finished yet and whilst it isn't the most in depth game i have played it really is very addictive and it has a vast amount of potential, just wondered if any of you have played it and what you made of it?
Old 5 Oct 2015, 11:06 (Ref:3579680)   #2
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Not one I've found (but I've also been looking for an F1 manager game!). What exactly is involved in being a track day manager? Is it from the circuits point of view or actually running cars?
Old 5 Oct 2015, 16:49 (Ref:3579760)   #3
cds_uk
Veteran

England
Kesgrave, Suffolk, UK
cds_uk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It is difficult to say really because as i mentioned the game isn't actually finished but so far you get to purchase a car, (it is GT rather than F1) enter a race, you choose what tyres to start on, then while the race is on you get to give orders to the driver, pit stops etc, the weather is dynamic so you have to be on the ball with the rain, then it is the usual save up for upgrades with your prize money, keep the sponsors happy etc. Once again, not the deepest game you will ever play but definitely different from anything else out there and very addictive.
Old 5 Oct 2015, 16:59 (Ref:3579762)   #4
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
EA Sports did an F1 manager game back in early 2000s.

it was an alright game back then and i believe there is a still a modding community turning out new liverys/teams etc but i havent looked for it in at least a decade.