Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 7 Mar 2018, 10:25 (Ref:3806540)   #76
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Joke backfires on G-Drive. Dispensation for all-Pro lineup DENIED by the ELMS. (As it should be frankly, if you want to keep your category Pro-Am)

http://www.dailysportscar.com/2018/0...drive-tds.html
Old 7 Mar 2018, 12:27 (Ref:3806588)   #77
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_RO View Post
Joke backfires on G-Drive. Dispensation for all-Pro lineup DENIED by the ELMS. (As it should be frankly, if you want to keep your category Pro-Am)

excellent
Old 7 Mar 2018, 12:36 (Ref:3806592)   #78
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Glad to see that lunacy has been stamped out. Credit to the ACO I guess, but it begs the question of how it even got that far into the process.
Old 7 Mar 2018, 13:47 (Ref:3806616)   #79
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Glad to see that lunacy has been stamped out. Credit to the ACO I guess, but it begs the question of how it even got that far into the process.
Like you said, credits to the ACO...
Old 7 Mar 2018, 22:20 (Ref:3806729)   #80
Hawkwood
Veteran

United Kingdom
Warrington
Hawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:

Well, if you don't ask, you don't get.

But yeah, if you have a Pro-Am formula, I see no reason to go outside that.
I assume they tried that because Rusinov was told there way no way he'd be dropped back to silver?

Anyway, I wonder who'll step in now, and who'll miss out.
Old 11 Mar 2018, 18:20 (Ref:3807386)   #81
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Quote:

I can't find it within myself to blame or congratulate anyone in this. It took a little longer than I thought it would, but due process was followed and the entry has been correctly denied.

I'd hedge my bets on Vaxiviere being dropped. I don't see Rusinov stepping aside given he was the one pushing this to keep himself in the car.
Old 11 Mar 2018, 18:38 (Ref:3807388)   #82
peebee2
Veteran

peebee2 User had had their licence endorsedpeebee2 User had had their licence endorsed
They already dropped Vaxuviere a week ago.
Old 27 Mar 2018, 19:35 (Ref:3811326)   #83
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
Endurance-Info is predicting a trio of French drivers for Racing Engineering: Nato - Petit - Pla
Old 27 Mar 2018, 21:29 (Ref:3811351)   #84
Juntos
Veteran

Juntos is a back marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gert View Post
Endurance-Info is predicting a trio of French drivers for Racing Engineering: Nato - Petit - Pla
Petit?
Old 27 Mar 2018, 21:53 (Ref:3811357)   #85
TheMightyM
Veteran

TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juntos View Post
Petit?
The 2018 driver rankings list two drivers names Petit: Michael Petit and Paul Petit. Not sure which one is referenced; I honestly haven't heard of either one before.
Old 27 Mar 2018, 22:07 (Ref:3811361)   #86
peebee2
Veteran

peebee2 User had had their licence endorsedpeebee2 User had had their licence endorsed
It’ll be Paul I think.
Old 28 Mar 2018, 00:09 (Ref:3811380)   #87
Coach Ep
Veteran

Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!Coach Ep has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juntos View Post
Petit?
Petit Le Mans
Old 28 Mar 2018, 10:26 (Ref:3811454)   #88
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
Paul Petit indeed.

I forgot to include the link, that would have avoided all the confusion.

Here it is: http://www.endurance-info.com/fr/rac...-son-equipage/
Old 28 Mar 2018, 12:59 (Ref:3811503)   #89
MaskedRacer
Veteran

MaskedRacer User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
http://sportscar365.com/lemans/elms/...ng-lmp2-drive/

Seat for Oliver Pla. Mainly posing this to voice my opinion that I think he is the most OVERRATED driver in pro sportscar racing today. I'm not that impressed honestly.
Old 28 Mar 2018, 13:39 (Ref:3811512)   #90
Coach Ep
Veteran

One of the fastest guys but also rather incident prone...

Curious to see him in an Oreca - does that mean he's no longer Onroak/Ligier's factory driver?
Old 29 Mar 2018, 10:12 (Ref:3811725)   #91
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
Endurance-Info announces Pierre Ragues, Nelson Panciatici and Nicolas Jamin for Duquiene Engineering's LMP2.

http://www.endurance-info.com/fr/un-...e-engineering/
Old 29 Mar 2018, 17:56 (Ref:3811791)   #92
airbusA346
Veteran

England
Staffordshire, UK
airbusA346 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridairbusA346 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Joel Camathias to race with Proton, co-drivers will be Christian Ried and Dennis Olsen.

http://www.cdt.ch/sport/auto%20e%20M...o-anche-meglio
Old 31 Mar 2018, 09:34 (Ref:3812085)   #93
Steve McQ
Racer

France
Steve McQ should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSteve McQ should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSteve McQ should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Andrea Pizzitola to be the "true silver" rated driver at G-Drive/TDS this season. Vergne will be replaced by Imperatori on races where there is a conflict with Formula E.
Old 4 Apr 2018, 11:31 (Ref:3812783)   #94
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
DSC says that the 17 full season + 2 guest entries for HTTT make it the biggest LMP2 entry ever in LMS with 19 cars

Of course not in terms of chassis/engine as it is just the sad spec 3+1 but numerically in entries they seem to have taken the record
Old 4 Apr 2018, 15:42 (Ref:3812817)   #95
EffectiveSprinkles
Veteran

EffectiveSprinkles User had had their licence endorsedEffectiveSprinkles User had had their licence endorsed
That does prove making the engine spec was the correct move though, in my opinion. Especially considering the LMP1 field we're gonna have.
Old 4 Apr 2018, 17:24 (Ref:3812846)   #96
airbusA346
Veteran

England
Staffordshire, UK
airbusA346 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridairbusA346 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Raymond Narac joins Ebimotors and Gulf Racing enter a Porsche for WEC driver line up.
Old 12 Apr 2018, 18:40 (Ref:3815062)   #97
airbusA346
Veteran

England
Staffordshire, UK
Camathias and Proton split. Marvin Dienst is his replacement.

http://www.endurance-info.com/en/joe...gree-to-split/
Old 12 Apr 2018, 22:36 (Ref:3815108)   #98
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by airbusA346 View Post
Camathias and Proton split. Marvin Dienst is his replacement.

http://www.endurance-info.com/en/joe...gree-to-split/
Well that didnt last long. Seems a bit odd if Camathias is blaming the car yet they 'mutually decided to split'.
Old 13 Apr 2018, 12:58 (Ref:3815201)   #99
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich07 View Post
Well that didnt last long. Seems a bit odd if Camathias is blaming the car yet they 'mutually decided to split'.
I thought that too. Maybe his budget had to cover the repair cost and that left no money for the seat?
Old 13 Apr 2018, 23:10 (Ref:3815290)   #100
Juntos
Veteran

Juntos is a back marker
When you smash your boss car in the warm up lap, you can expect another end. Being fired from your job can be a major setback. But it doesn't mean the end of your career. Joel will get over it.