Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 27 May 2002, 21:10 (Ref:297942)   #1
cybersdorf
Veteran

Austria
Vienna, Austria
cybersdorf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcybersdorf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
a little project of mine

I have put together a little directory of driver/team/manufacturer links relevant to GT and sportscar racing (what do you mean "get a life"?); it is really primitive HTML-wise, and by no means complete, but I think it is ready for its first "track test" on my own little web space (although it may not be there for long ) - feel free to hit http://www.cybersdorf.net and tell me what you think.
Old 27 May 2002, 22:11 (Ref:298013)   #2
jase
Veteran

jase should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjase should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Good list Cybers, I can't think of anyone missed, although I expect someone can!
Old 27 May 2002, 22:48 (Ref:298031)   #3
steve nielsen
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam- Holland
steve nielsen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
here's one:

www.spykercars.com

http://www.spykercars.com/images/fotos/spyker_04.jpg

Last edited by steve nielsen; 27 May 2002 at 22:53.
Old 27 May 2002, 23:13 (Ref:298040)   #4
cybersdorf
Veteran

Austria
Vienna, Austria
cybersdorf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcybersdorf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
thanks
Old 28 May 2002, 00:11 (Ref:298055)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Nice one Cy. Haven't had a close look yet (just a flying visit), but rest assured, I shall be back!
Old 28 May 2002, 06:40 (Ref:298184)   #6
FG1
Veteran

FG1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Cybersdorf!!

I'm shocked and horrified!

The first driver I checked wasn't there!

Where is the love of my life's site, www.milkaduno.com ?

Or doesn't she count?

FG

Last edited by FG1; 28 May 2002 at 06:40.
Old 28 May 2002, 11:14 (Ref:298343)   #7
cybersdorf
Veteran

Austria
Vienna, Austria
Quite how could I have overlooked the delightful Ms. Duno is beyond me - thanks
Old 28 May 2002, 11:32 (Ref:298366)   #8
hgb
Racer

hgb should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Cyber, that's a very good work of our "link man".
Old 28 May 2002, 20:16 (Ref:298778)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Cy, thanks for finding Freisinger and JMB - even Google couldn't locate those for me! (You've probably seen my links on my 2002entry page?).

I can't get Luc Alphand's site to load though?
Old 28 May 2002, 20:37 (Ref:298806)   #10
Speedworx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Speedworx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You have the car on there, but where is the team which runs the Stealth B6's??????

I can't get the Luc Alphand Adventures site to work either.

Last edited by Speedworx; 28 May 2002 at 20:39.
Old 28 May 2002, 20:48 (Ref:298827)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Glad it's not just me!

There are still teams I'm trying to track down. But I guess that if Cy and his team and I between us haven't managed to find them, there's a good chance that the teams concerned haven't dragged themselves kicking and screaming into this century yet!

If anyone should spot them, I'm still on the look-out for:-

Team Goh International
Courage Competition
(I can't believe they haven't got a site?!!)
WR
Noel del Bello
Dewalt Racesports
Auto Palace
Orbit Racing
Team Taisan Advan

Last edited by Aysedasi; 28 May 2002 at 20:49.
Old 28 May 2002, 21:28 (Ref:298871)   #12
cybersdorf
Veteran

Austria
Vienna, Austria
(my team??)

Courage actually doesn't seem to have a site; at any rate, I couldn't find it. The same seems to goh for Goh.
There are hardly any Asian teams/drivers in there because I started with the ALMS/GA/FIA regulars (actually, work commenced around the Daytona 24 so that explains why there are people Tony Stewart in there); I haven't "branched out" to Asia yet. It'll get there eventually, I hope.

Orbit I simply forgot to add - www.orbitracing.com
Old 28 May 2002, 21:37 (Ref:298883)   #13
cybersdorf
Veteran

Austria
Vienna, Austria
The Alphand site seems to be "temporarily" decommissioned; maybe they are working on it at the moment. I'll leave it in; give it some time. Same goes for Speedworx.
Old 29 May 2002, 05:56 (Ref:299104)   #14
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
If anyone should spot them, I'm still on the look-out for WR
Got it !
http://www.welterracing.fr/

Old 29 May 2002, 05:58 (Ref:299105)   #15
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!

Quote:
Originally posted by steve nielsen
here's one:
Waoh Steve ! Stupendous ! How did you post a so big picture ? When I try, the forum says that I have to post a 400x400 only !!!

D'you have others ? Don't hesitate to post ! Wonderful !
Old 29 May 2002, 20:55 (Ref:299832)   #16
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Cy and Fab, many thanks for the Orbit and WR links.

(And I still can't believe that Courage don't have a site....... ).
Old 29 May 2002, 21:40 (Ref:299870)   #17
steve nielsen
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam- Holland
steve nielsen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Fab

Waoh Steve ! Stupendous ! How did you post a so big picture ? When I try, the forum says that I have to post a 400x400 only !!!

D'you have others ? Don't hesitate to post ! Wonderful !
another from the Spyker site

and some I made myself(RFH Dome-Jud, Jan Lammers)

http://home.wanadoo.nl/sjaguera/JL1.jpg
http://home.wanadoo.nl/sjaguera/JL2.jpg
http://home.wanadoo.nl/sjaguera/JL3.jpg
Old 30 May 2002, 09:54 (Ref:300187)   #18
cybersdorf
Veteran

Austria
Vienna, Austria
Quote:
Originally posted by Fab
How did you post a so big picture ?
When you upload a picture from your computer it can only be 400x400; when you only link to a picture on the net - with [img] - it will be a big as it is. The downside here is that you can't reduce it in size if it is all too big.
Old 30 May 2002, 15:55 (Ref:300483)   #19
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
I'm impressed... Thank you Steve and Cyber !
Old 31 May 2002, 20:36 (Ref:301853)   #20
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!

My little contribution :
http://www.ferrari-autopalace.com

But it doesn't seem to be updated
Old 3 Jun 2002, 09:22 (Ref:303252)   #21
cybersdorf
Veteran

Austria
Vienna, Austria
Quote:
Originally posted by bernard b
My little contribution :
Thanks!
Old 4 Jun 2002, 02:54 (Ref:304018)   #22
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally posted by bernard b
My little contribution :

But it doesn't seem to be updated
Yep, well done that man!
Old 4 Jun 2002, 11:22 (Ref:304308)   #23
Osella
Veteran

Osella should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Great list, but sadly no links to that most misunderstood of contemporary equipes, and its trusty carriage, PiR Bruneau DEBORA, nor any of the brave pilotes (i would've used italics for some of that if i knew how, pray tell ( yes i know 'i's' are normally capitalised, i've just got up))
Old 4 Jun 2002, 13:00 (Ref:304404)   #24
cybersdorf
Veteran

Austria
Vienna, Austria
Either I haven't found them yet, or I forgot to add them - I'll have another look

Last edited by cybersdorf; 4 Jun 2002 at 13:01.
Old 6 Nov 2002, 21:19 (Ref:423269)   #25
cybersdorf
Veteran

Austria
Vienna, Austria
It's been a while now, and I've done some more work on it - I'd appreciate it if you could drop by again and "track test" the thing, and tell me what you think.
www.cybersdorf.net