Nicholas Latifi 0 0%
Mick Schumacher 1 2.86%
Nikita Mazepin 0 0%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 24 Oct 2021, 15:44 (Ref:4079745)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the Grand Prix: United States Grand Prix 2021

Who gets your vote?
Old 24 Oct 2021, 20:53 (Ref:4079797)   #2
BTCC frog
Veteran

BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!
I think both Hamilton and Verstappen were at the top of their game today. Verstappen probably had the slightly better car, Hamilton the slightly better strategy. Both 10/10 drives, but I voted Leclerc, who finished over a pitstop ahead from Ricciardo, Sainz and Norris.
Old 24 Oct 2021, 21:05 (Ref:4079805)   #3
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
Of the top teams, one driver brought it home.
Old 24 Oct 2021, 21:06 (Ref:4079808)   #4
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Two great drives but Max putting his stamp on the season.
Old 24 Oct 2021, 21:09 (Ref:4079810)   #5
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Schumacher - managed to upset Verstappen whilst actually helping him!
Old 24 Oct 2021, 21:12 (Ref:4079814)   #6
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Both superb drives but it has to Max, who managed to preserve enough of his tyres and didn't succumb to pressure from Lewis.
Old 24 Oct 2021, 21:12 (Ref:4079815)   #7
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Schumacher - managed to upset Verstappen whilst actually helping him!
That was great, radio call to make him move and yet he didn't so you got DRS son. I couldn't tell where Max wanted him to go but I could see the wake unbalancing the car
Old 24 Oct 2021, 21:16 (Ref:4079816)   #8
Beau2
Racer

Beau2 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I said it after the last race....Alonso again for the entertainment.

Max in reality. That was a ridiculously good last stint to keep enough in those tyres so Hamilton was never in DRE range. Mercedes won the strategy battle but Max out drove the strategy calls to win.
Old 24 Oct 2021, 21:49 (Ref:4079828)   #9
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Leclerc for what he did with what he had.
Or Checo... driving most of the race without fluid in that heat was pretty gutsy.
Old 25 Oct 2021, 03:56 (Ref:4079846)   #10
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Max... he drove around (and made up for) the relatively ordinary strategy (compared to Merc). Deserved the win
Old 25 Oct 2021, 06:33 (Ref:4079856)   #11
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Great job by Max voted for him but Perez without having a drink during the race was also a class performance.
Old 25 Oct 2021, 06:48 (Ref:4079858)   #12
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Max with kudos to everyone in the top ten.
Old 25 Oct 2021, 09:08 (Ref:4079878)   #13
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Max did a good job, but is you get track position, that's when you win, Mercedes! With the exceedingly optimistic strategy of giving up, I must say Lewis did an amazing job to not loose by much. Few could have done better.

Behind those guys I think Leclerc did a good job at quaifying, which is where he truly has the sparkle. Well done.

But, for entertainment value as so often is the case, we look to Carlos Sainz. His scrap with Danny Ric was what kept me watching. I give the point today do Ricciardo for a well executed start and a spirited defence.

Kudos to Seb and Fernando for some fun as well.
Old 25 Oct 2021, 09:47 (Ref:4079891)   #14
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
simple this time to be honest, Max did everything right
Old 25 Oct 2021, 11:53 (Ref:4079906)   #15
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yep, Max for me too.
Old 26 Oct 2021, 08:45 (Ref:4080100)   #16
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
There is no doubt that the 1st two both drove brilliantly and consistanly fast, and neither made a single mistake that I noticed. I voted Verstappen.

Hats off to Ricciardo who did very well.
Old 27 Oct 2021, 18:13 (Ref:4080303)   #17
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
Great job by Max voted for him but Perez without having a drink during the race was also a class performance.
Indeed...
Old 27 Oct 2021, 18:36 (Ref:4080310)   #18
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Probably Max, but he and Lewis were great. So one for Lewis just so he isn’t on zero. But I get why it’s Max mainly out of these two - he won! That’s the first past the post system
Old 27 Oct 2021, 18:42 (Ref:4080311)   #19
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Probably Max, but he and Lewis were great. So one for Lewis just so he isn’t on zero. But I get why it’s Max mainly out of these two - he won! That’s the first past the post system

None of this proportional representation.