Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 1 Dec 2017, 12:33 (Ref:3784524)   #1
andy97
Veteran

United Kingdom
Castle Donington
andy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridandy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Wendy Wools Special Saloons and Modsports Series

I have just seen in Autosport that one of the most iconic sponsors in uk club motorsport is going to sponsor the 2018 CSCC Special Saloons and Modsports Revival Series. Excellent news. Welcome back Wendy Wools!
Old 1 Dec 2017, 13:48 (Ref:3784549)   #2
Neil Duke
Racer

Neil Duke should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This should look pretty good with Wendy Wools stickers on.
Attached Thumbnails
73806990-S+28-05-17++0708 - Copy (2).JPG  
Old 1 Dec 2017, 15:43 (Ref:3784569)   #3
TonyDavies
Rookie

TonyDavies should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Great news about Wendy Wools!

Never been a better excuse to dig my old Firenza out of retirement and give it a blast in the new year!
Neville Powell is currently rebuilding the chassis - so let's go racing! (again)
Old 1 Dec 2017, 16:02 (Ref:3784576)   #4
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyDavies View Post
Never been a better excuse to dig my old Firenza out of retirement and give it a blast in the new year!
Neville Powell is currently rebuilding the chassis - so let's go racing! (again)
Excellent! I might have to dust off my old Rally Jacket & bobble hat so I can come & watch!
Old 1 Dec 2017, 16:38 (Ref:3784589)   #5
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Welcome to tenths, Tony!

I believe it's Wendy Wools 90th anniversary year in 2018. If anyone can source a press release online please post a link!
Old 1 Dec 2017, 16:58 (Ref:3784590)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
That would be great to see!
Old 1 Dec 2017, 17:53 (Ref:3784597)   #7
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Blimey Wendy Wools ! some of my mates ran in that, mainly with spaceframed Imps !!
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 1 Dec 2017, 21:05 (Ref:3784627)   #8
GregUK
Racer

GregUK should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
I seem to recall you as a Rivet Supply man .....
Old 2 Dec 2017, 06:39 (Ref:3784690)   #9
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
I think this is a period pic of Tony and Firenza. Correct me if I'm wrong, Tony!
Attached Thumbnails
2534.jpg