Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Bike Racing

Old 3 Dec 2012, 21:13 (Ref:3174737)   #1
frostie
Ten-Tenths Photo Of The Year Winner 2013
Racer

Ireland
Dundalk
frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!
MotoGP 2012: Top ten riders

Did this for another site so thought I'd post it here too! Who was everyone's riders of the year?
-------------

Old 21 Jan 2013, 15:12 (Ref:3192244)   #2
m355y
Racer

m355y should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridm355y should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridm355y should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Interesting, though I don't really agree with some of it. Bradl was far, FAR more impressive over the balance of the season than Bautista wasn't he? Immediately confident and sure-footed in a very competitive midfield containing ex-champions like Rossi and Hayden, a safe bet to finish the race and mix it fearlessly with them along the way and some eye-catching pace.

I don't rate Bautista, unfortunately this season confirmed it. A factory backed RC212 and not very much to show from it, asidfe from his pole at Silverstone I struggle to think of too many stand-out moments?

Aleix Espargaro also slightly more impressive than his little brother too, giant-killing in a CRT vs a distant second in Moto2 in his sixth full season in GP's? It's close, and admittedly Pol looks maybe to have the more potential from the junior levels but I was impressed with the way Aleix dealt with a pretty highly rated team-mate in De Puniet and some of his races at this level were really well crafted.

Think Rossi and Hayden deserve a look in too, sure Rossi's not had a good time at Ducati but a couple of seconds compares well to Bradl, Bautista, even Cal. Hayden for routinely outpacing Valentino in qualifying and putting that bike up on the front couple of rows on numerous occasions when it shouldn't have been anywhere near.

1. Pedrosa
2. Lorenzo
3. Stoner
4. Marquez
5. Dovizioso
6. Crutchlow
7. Bradl
8. Rossi
9. Bautista
10. Hayden, A.Espargaro

looks about right to me.
Old 21 Jan 2013, 16:59 (Ref:3192295)   #3
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Lol, is this a forum or Wordpress?