Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 7 Jan 2024, 13:57 (Ref:4191014)   #476
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Different (I believe). This is a massive slip-cased tome charting the 100 years by Teissedre and Villemant.

https://www.motors-mania.com/en/all-...h-edition.html

Last edited by Aysedasi; 7 Jan 2024 at 14:11.
Old 8 Jan 2024, 13:10 (Ref:4191112)   #477
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Hmmm, wonder if the other half would mind here. She's already got me started with the hat at Christmas and then the 100th mug at "second Christmas" so I have the office collection starting.
Old 9 Jan 2024, 08:20 (Ref:4191201)   #478
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
No, she'll be fine with it.....
Old 9 Jan 2024, 23:44 (Ref:4191257)   #479
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yeah, she's gonna spend 125-150k this year on a bakery so......

Holy crap they are a bunch of "official" books out there now aren't there? One comes out this spring listed on that jungle website

https://a.co/d/1CUqQ0L, looks interesting.

Found a few of your book online, looks to be low $100s and very tempting
Old 10 Jan 2024, 08:23 (Ref:4191272)   #480
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
If you can put your hands on a pair of those, you could be happy with. Christian Moity, Jean-Marc Teissedre and my old bloke Alain Bienvenu are serious people in this field. https://www.abebooks.fr/servlet/Book...iABEgK4BvD_BwE
A real must have, imo.
Old 10 Jan 2024, 10:56 (Ref:4191284)   #481
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
If you can put your hands on a pair of those, you could be happy with. Christian Moity, Jean-Marc Teissedre and my old bloke Alain Bienvenu are serious people in this field. https://www.abebooks.fr/servlet/Book...iABEgK4BvD_BwE
A real must have, imo.
Funny you should mention that book. Back in July I bought a lot of Le Mans books from a deceased estate. All in perfect condition (bar that one has a tiny bit of damage on the sleeve) and hardcover with sleeve bar 1. The book you mention was included. Its a quite large book and outlines every race with a report and some beautiful pictures. Fabulous book, and with it I got an extra large (softcover) book with all the stats from each year. At the back of the book is an appendix with more stats

Quite pleased to see the price they quote for a used copy of that book you mention, as that alone is what I paid for the whole selection including auction fees. It was also 15 minutes away to pick them up so no delivery charge either.

Edit: just noticed the book I have must be an earlier issue.... it only goes to 1982, whereas the one you linked goes to 1992. Still a great book though.

The Brian Laban book on the right of the group pic is also brilliant and has fab photos, many double page.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4445.jpeg   IMG_4446.jpeg  

Last edited by E.B; 10 Jan 2024 at 11:26. Reason: added
Old 10 Jan 2024, 11:09 (Ref:4191286)   #482
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
There were a couple of other non Le Mans books I got through the same auction, both large coffee table sized books, hardcover and beautifully illustrated.
"Great Auto Races" and also "Power and Glory"
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4447.jpeg   IMG_4448.jpeg  
Old 10 Jan 2024, 11:19 (Ref:4191289)   #483
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Great finds. I actually still have a few episodes from the series the Power and the Glory recorded off the telly
Old 10 Jan 2024, 12:24 (Ref:4191300)   #484
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
A couple of the double page pics I mentioned in the Brian Laban Le Mans 24 Hours book. Sorry the quality isnt too good... taken just now in a hurry with my phone.

Here is a link to the book. https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Boo...bi=30564434013
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4452.jpeg   IMG_4451.jpeg   IMG_4450.jpeg  

IMG_4449.jpeg  
Old 10 Jan 2024, 17:37 (Ref:4191346)   #485
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Great books, E.B. If I mentioned Alain Bienvenu it's because I know him quite well, we wrote a "Ferrari road cars" books using our four hands. He's much appreciated by the drivers too. Good bloke, knowledgeable and serious about his sources.
Old 13 Mar 2024, 07:21 (Ref:4201086)   #486
bludvl_x19
Veteran

Australia
umop apisdn
bludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridbludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridbludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridbludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
A friend of mine just picked this up. Where from, I wish I knew first...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20240313_175141_Instagram[1].jpg
Views:	3
Size:	921.7 KB
ID:	79544Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20240313_175143_Instagram[1].jpg
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	79545Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20240313_175146_Instagram[1].jpg
Size:	1.26 MB