Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 13 Feb 2019, 18:39 (Ref:3883900)   #26
Ben H
Rookie

United Kingdom
Ben H should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Good choices, although I think it should be Massa rather than Villeneuve in at Lotus. Giovanazzi can easily slot in at Coloni
Ooohhhhh no I forgot about Giovanazzi - that was really silly! Yes Lotus was the one I ran wild with a bit - I know their line up is a bit 'unrealistic' but I couldn't resist the comparison with Piquet who seemed past it in 1989 (he recovered his mojo when on a dollars per points deal in 1990!)

The ironic thing is I think 'my' crop of drivers would play out a rather similiar season to the 'real' 1989 drivers - World War Three between Hamilton and Alonso for the title, with Riccardo pulling out a couple of crash bang wallop how did he pass him there victories for Ferrari.....possibly Williams would be a bit further up with Vettel?

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk