Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 29 Jan 2019, 17:54 (Ref:3880476)   #276
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
How about a small panel from a Porsche 962C - in one of my all-time favourite liveries.....?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Porsche-9...0AAOSwr~9cRHYX
Old 29 Jan 2019, 19:12 (Ref:3880492)   #277
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
bit rich for a small panel which unless you know where it comes from has nothing to tell you what it is
Old 29 Jan 2019, 19:24 (Ref:3880495)   #278
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well, it does, the description in the ad is fairly clear.....
Attached Thumbnails
s-l1600.jpg   1988_2.jpg  

Last edited by Aysedasi; 29 Jan 2019 at 19:31.
Old 29 Jan 2019, 22:19 (Ref:3880521)   #279
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Interesting use of the word frequently from eBay here.
Attached Thumbnails
9CD178AC-809A-4C31-9F14-E6D86B28DD78.jpeg  
Old 30 Jan 2019, 18:25 (Ref:3880723)   #280
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Yep, those are the three things I buy most weeks.......
Old 30 Jan 2019, 18:35 (Ref:3880725)   #281
jimclark
Veteran

United States
Champion Porsche/Audi territory
jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
from a Porsche 962C - in one of my all-time favourite liveries.....?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Porsche-9...0AAOSwr~9cRHYX
'Don't know about that....'kinda blah....
My favourite '62 livery; Al Holbert right up there with Mark Donohue as driver/engineer and Roger Penske as an owner/team "captain', rolled into one.....
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/64598575883134926/
Quote:
Well, it does, the description in the ad is fairly clear.....
But as GT6 infers, 'not much of a showpiece to a non-fan when on display, even after explaining to them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Indeed....

jimclark
Old 30 Jan 2019, 23:08 (Ref:3880773)   #282
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimclark View Post
'Don't know about that....'kinda blah....
My favourite '62 livery; Al Holbert right up there with Mark Donohue as driver/engineer and Roger Penske as an owner/team "captain', rolled into one.....
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/64598575883134926/

But as GT6 infers, 'not much of a showpiece to a non-fan when on display, even after explaining to them.

Indeed....
Hmmm. Are you really going to buy a piece of a 962C to crow about it to a non-fan? I have loads of things that mean a lot to me and I don't care that much whether anyone else knows what they are or appreciates them..... I know what they are. (Not that I'm buying this one).
Old 7 Feb 2019, 13:42 (Ref:3882399)   #283
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
That panel is actually not as crazy expensive as I expected it to be. I'm not going to buy it, but don't think someone else would be crazy if they did.
Old 7 Feb 2019, 17:03 (Ref:3882450)   #284
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
It has already been reduced down so obviously not many buyers out there
Old 7 Feb 2019, 18:30 (Ref:3882479)   #285
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I confess that if I had that kind of cash lying around, I could be tempted, even though I accept it's not the most exciting piece of car memorabilia....
Old 19 Feb 2019, 07:37 (Ref:3885144)   #286
valedave
Racer

United Kingdom
valedave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridvaledave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridvaledave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Le-Mans-S...QAAOSwHNtcY-uk

Another classic-liveried panel on offer...
Old 19 Feb 2019, 10:30 (Ref:3885180)   #287
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Now that one is more like it.
Old 19 Feb 2019, 18:29 (Ref:3885338)   #288
jimclark
Veteran

United States
jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Now that one is more like it.
Indeed.

jimclark
Old 20 Feb 2019, 15:10 (Ref:3885579)   #289
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Porsche has "turned the tyres of the LM24 Hours winning 919 into a vinyl" (read: they stuck some unknown tyres in the grinder, turned it into a pancake and stuck some vinyl on one side to turn it into a record).

All kidding aside, I do want to have one of these! I'm afraid though, that one of these babies will proof to be a bit above my price-range.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsfzoD7-X-s

Make your bid on the 24th of februari here:

www.porsche.com/24minutes

(in the clip it says "24 exclusive pieces", but they're making 200 of them???)
Old 21 Feb 2019, 01:04 (Ref:3885667)   #290
jimclark
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
(in the clip it says "24 exclusive pieces", but they're making 200 of them???)
"The numbers 1 through 24 of the 200-piece limited edition will be up for auction. The proceeds will be donated to Loisirs Pluriel in Le Mans, an organisation supporting disabled children all over France."

https://24minutesoflemans.com/

jimclark
Old 21 Feb 2019, 04:00 (Ref:3885678)   #291
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Yes, but what about the other 176?
Old 21 Feb 2019, 15:50 (Ref:3885776)   #292
jimclark
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
Yes, but what about the other 176?
'Guess it's a secret....

Mebbe they're already bespoken....(insiders mayhaps )....

jimclark
Old 11 Apr 2019, 18:31 (Ref:3896858)   #293
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
One for the real fans of the Le Mans 'noise'........

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/24-HEURES...cAAOSwRIhcrdVO
Old 11 Apr 2019, 18:37 (Ref:3896863)   #294
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
And these are quite cool.... My size too!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Le-Mans-P...YAAOSwoahcpfQi
Old 11 Apr 2019, 22:15 (Ref:3896905)   #295
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
Quote:

I'd like that for a few quid, but not with GBP 11,60 shipping
Old 12 Apr 2019, 06:47 (Ref:3896944)   #296
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:

I have this one, Have used the Porsche 917 sound as a ringtone for a while.
Old 20 Aug 2019, 17:22 (Ref:3923527)   #297
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Not mad memorabilia - I actually quite fancy a set of these....

I have two Blipshift Le Mans related t-shirts as it happens....

https://www.blipshift.com/products/l...eid=6b0e89c0e7
Old 20 Aug 2019, 17:26 (Ref:3923530)   #298
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
And on the same site I've found the original sticker design for Nissan's Le Mans effort in 2015......
Attached Thumbnails
1205dd74-26cb-4754-84ea-a4f7c80ece68.png  
Old 21 Aug 2019, 08:01 (Ref:3923599)   #299
Samoan Attorney
Racer

Samoan Attorney should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSamoan Attorney should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSamoan Attorney should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
And on the same site I've found the original sticker design for Nissan's Le Mans effort in 2015......
Brilliant.............Bravo
Old 10 Oct 2019, 15:55 (Ref:3933143)   #300
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
Absolute bargain!
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1995-24-H...cAAOSwdKddnfru