Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 25 Nov 2006, 16:47 (Ref:1774796)   #26
TheNewBob
Veteran

England
Lincs, UK
TheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Depends if it's limited to the FIA GT Championship or not. The Toyota and the Nissan weren't in the series, nor was the Lister GTL (I don't think that was ever in the BPR series, was it? Just the GT).

I would dearly love to see an LM600 doing this kinda thing, though...
Old 26 Nov 2006, 17:34 (Ref:1775343)   #27
Gil Abobeleira
Veteran

Gil Abobeleira should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNewBob
Depends if it's limited to the FIA GT Championship or not. The Toyota and the Nissan weren't in the series, nor was the Lister GTL (I don't think that was ever in the BPR series, was it? Just the GT).

The Lister GTL ran in the American races of 1997 (Sebring and Laguna Seca) on the FIA-GT... (the original GTL was lovely, but the one with the front extension was awful )
Old 27 Nov 2006, 20:32 (Ref:1776104)   #28
dj choc ice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Liverpool
dj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the griddj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNewBob

that is a point on the toyota and nissan but they were GT1 cars and they raced alongside the F1 GTR longtail macca's and they raced alongside and were beaten in terms of speed by the mercedes CLK GTR's so i would maybe think the nissan R390 and the toyota TS020 GT1 would be able to race and well thank god the lister GTL would be able to race i loved the look of it the lister storm GT was a bit of a brick to be honest was mean looking but wasnt a pretty car by any means

in this weeks autosport as well there is infact a porsche 993 GT2 EVO for sale in the ads for i think £100,000 so for already a GT2 car thats just £100,000 instead of the £300,000 for a ferrari 430GT or a new porsche 997 GT3 this championship if done right is going to have a very big grid and a lot of exposure but only IF its done right which knowing the FIA wont turn out right