Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 27 Jan 2011, 08:13 (Ref:2821219)   #26
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
Is Inflation in BElgium that bad? no wonder I have so many Belgian Customers
Old 27 Jan 2011, 10:33 (Ref:2821280)   #27
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Copnsidering it's been held at 2500 for at least three previous years I'm not surprised there's an increase.
Old 27 Jan 2011, 17:32 (Ref:2821402)   #28
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Apparently the increase is meant to cover the FIA Scrutineer's expense's.
Old 27 Jan 2011, 17:47 (Ref:2821407)   #29
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by terence bower View Post
Apparently the increase is meant to cover the FIA Scrutineer's expense's.
Old 28 Jan 2011, 07:22 (Ref:2821622)   #30
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I should add that I do not aim that comment at Jeremy.
Old 28 Jan 2011, 08:03 (Ref:2821636)   #31
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
still a 5% rise year on year. up gainst a lot of 1hr races its still good value. although the term value has never really sat well in the same sentence as motorsport.
Old 28 Jan 2011, 08:07 (Ref:2821640)   #32
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Quote:
Originally Posted by zefarelly View Post
still a 5% rise year on year. up gainst a lot of 1hr races its still good value. although the term value has never really sat well in the same sentence as motorsport.

Unless you were refering to The 360 Zef.
Old 28 Jan 2011, 09:35 (Ref:2821670)   #33
Jeremy Hall
Racer

Jeremy Hall should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
I should add that I do not aim that comment at Jeremy.
Took you 12 hours Terry!
Old 28 Jan 2011, 09:47 (Ref:2821673)   #34
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Hall View Post
Took you 12 hours Terry!

You know I have never thought of you as a mere scrutineer Jeremy,therefore the comment was intended to those who actually do the job.
Old 28 Jan 2011, 10:29 (Ref:2821697)   #35
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
By all accounts the Scrutineering bay has ungone a bit of updating,they have built a caged area in one corner for the Belgian Scrutineers Guide Dog's.
Old 28 Jan 2011, 10:31 (Ref:2821698)   #36
SAMD
Veteran

SAMD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSAMD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
By all accounts the Scrutineering bay has ungone a bit of updating,they have built a caged area in one corner for the Belgian Scrutineers Guide Dog's.
Old 28 Jan 2011, 12:23 (Ref:2821762)   #37
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
I failed scrutineering for black roundels in 2008 . . . . . I was 2 cars behind a White Anglia which sailed through . . .with black roundels

I holed a piston and retired in disgust after 6 laps
Old 1 Feb 2011, 09:28 (Ref:2823694)   #38
Dinkel
Racer

Netherlands
Leusden
Dinkel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi guys, not sure I'm coming to Spa6 this year. After 5x in a row and the 360 in my diary I'm thinking of expanding my horizon
Old 1 Feb 2011, 09:38 (Ref:2823702)   #39
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinkel View Post
Hi guys, not sure I'm coming to Spa6 this year. After 5x in a row and the 360 in my diary I'm thinking of expanding my horizon

Nurburgring????
Old 1 Feb 2011, 09:59 (Ref:2823714)   #40
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Haven't decided what to do this year but we'll be there in something. Can't miss two years in a row.
Old 1 Feb 2011, 12:55 (Ref:2823818)   #41
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Haven't decided what to do this year but we'll be there in something. Can't miss two years in a row.
my sentiments entirely . . . and its immediately after the revival which makes logistics for the family awkward
Old 7 Feb 2011, 16:36 (Ref:2827315)   #42
Jeremy Hall
Racer

Jeremy Hall should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I understand that entries have started to trickle in.
Old 7 Feb 2011, 20:48 (Ref:2827421)   #43
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
The Elva is entered and you never know it may work!Wheels inside bodywork and stuff like that as at Le Mans 65.
Old 8 Feb 2011, 06:04 (Ref:2827572)   #44
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Sent the electronic form in this am.
Old 8 Feb 2011, 07:18 (Ref:2827579)   #45
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Sent the electronic form in this am.
Electronic? Whatever next. Is that AppK ?

JR- good luck in Spa6 with the Elva. It would be good to see it go well!
Old 8 Feb 2011, 15:23 (Ref:2827829)   #46
Christian Devereux
Rookie

United Kingdom
London W4
Christian Devereux should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I've entered the Mini again.
Must remember to get a bigger mirror before Sept...

Unless it rains again, of course.
In which case, I just need some wipers that actually work, unlike last years!

Looking forward to it already.
Old 8 Feb 2011, 15:36 (Ref:2827836)   #47
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
We'll be up in the 'tower' in case those nasty big boys in their V8's pick on you, Christian!
Old 8 Feb 2011, 20:02 (Ref:2827979)   #48
Christian Devereux
Rookie

United Kingdom
London W4
Christian Devereux should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I hope they issue you with night vision goggles....
Old 9 Feb 2011, 07:49 (Ref:2828180)   #49
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Not to worry Christian,John eat's a lot of carrots.
Old 9 Feb 2011, 09:58 (Ref:2828234)   #50
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
No - he just has friendly Belgians who supply cake, coffee and watch the camera screens for me!