Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 4 Jul 2006, 21:34 (Ref:1648388)   #101
Shotteh
Rookie

United Kingdom
Harrow, London
Shotteh should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I've only ever been to Le Mans once in 2002, I went with my dad in our Sunbeam Alpine with his mates driving with us in a lovely orange BMW 2002 turbo. We were in Houx-Annexe, and I was just wondering if the croussion (sp?) venders still come around in the mornings with their lovely fresh produce? it really made the mornings 10x better!

Now I'm starting University, I intend to be down there a bit more often!

P.S Can I just say TheNewBob, in your avatar you seem to bear an uncanny resemblance to Owen Wilson.
Old 4 Jul 2006, 21:59 (Ref:1648433)   #102
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Les croissants.

They always bring them at about 5 AM for the bars around the circuit. It's a must, with a hot coffee.
Old 5 Jul 2006, 10:35 (Ref:1648744)   #103
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
We usually avoid spending too much cash on trackfood. Allthough we allways know our way to the grand marnier crepes stand and Tartiflette pans...
Spending the dough in one of the big Super U's or Carrefours or some other is allways best for us. So many nice things to eat and drink.

A few years back,we had a first timer with us(who's been going ever since) to one of those supermarkets and he saw the aquarium in the fishcorner,the ones with all the live crabs and lobsters in them?
He just couldn't resist to put a finger in to show off. I guess he had never thought of the lightning reflexes and really bad temper of one of these crabs,which immediatly snapped him in the finger!
Old 6 Jul 2006, 09:08 (Ref:1649462)   #104
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM
Les croissants.

They always bring them at about 5 AM for the bars around the circuit. It's a must, with a hot coffee.
Or if you're called Suze, with a glass of champagne!