Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Bike Racing

Old 6 Nov 2018, 06:41 (Ref:3861291)   #211
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
like Stoner in 2008 at Laguna in the last corner??

Ciao Marco
Old 6 Nov 2018, 20:35 (Ref:3861442)   #212
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the podium!wnut has a real shot at the podium!wnut has a real shot at the podium!wnut has a real shot at the podium!wnut has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani Filth View Post
like Stoner in 2008 at Laguna in the last corner??
Stoner sure failed that brake test!
Old 6 Nov 2018, 21:26 (Ref:3861465)   #213
justracing
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think everyone at the circuit and in front of a screen including my better half was willing Vali to get the win, he appeared to ask just too much from the rear tyre which was such a shame after setting some absolutely metronomic lap times.
Old 6 Nov 2018, 21:27 (Ref:3861466)   #214
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new lap record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new lap record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new lap record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new lap record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new lap record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new lap record!
If you asked a selection of people in the UK who Leon Haslam or Jonathan Rea is I wonder how many would know ?
Ask the same question in Spain who Marc Marques is and it will show you just how popular motorcycle racing is love him or loath him he is a national icon
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 6 Nov 2018, 21:29 (Ref:3861467)   #215
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
GORDON STREETER is going for a new lap record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new lap record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new lap record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new lap record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new lap record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justracing View Post
I think everyone at the circuit and in front of a screen including my better half was willing Vali to get the win, he appeared to ask just too much from the rear tyre which was such a shame after setting some absolutely metronomic lap times.
Totally agree
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 7 Nov 2018, 08:53 (Ref:3861578)   #216
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!
Shows the Doctor has still got it, what a shame he made a mistake, but then they were both on the limit, something was bound to give
Old 7 Nov 2018, 11:21 (Ref:3861601)   #217
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the podium!wnut has a real shot at the podium!wnut has a real shot at the podium!wnut has a real shot at the podium!wnut has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Shows the Doctor has still got it, what a shame he made a mistake, but then they were both on the limit, something was bound to give
Its good to see racing right on the limit, to me this is exactly what sprint racing should be. Glad he did not get hurt!
Old 7 Nov 2018, 14:24 (Ref:3861632)   #218
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
Its good to see racing right on the limit, to me this is exactly what sprint racing should be. Glad he did not get hurt!
I second that, all of the front runners fall off from time to time when on (and over) the limit and Marquez does his fair share in qualifying when pushing the boundaries
Old 7 Nov 2018, 16:01 (Ref:3861648)   #219
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!S griffin has a real shot at the podium!
You can really see how hard this is racing is just by watching him and others
Old 8 Nov 2018, 20:52 (Ref:3861872)   #220
wnut
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
You can really see how hard this is racing is just by watching him and others
Really wish I got the same impression when watching F1 racing.

FIA take note, this is what racing looks like, it is not a regularity trial!
Old 9 Nov 2018, 15:23 (Ref:3861990)   #221
S griffin
Veteran

Exactly. It should be a spectacle, even if the racing isn’t much