3 1 3.45%
2 0 0%
1 0 0%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 27 Aug 2023, 09:34 (Ref:4174136)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Rate the Grand Prix: Dutch Grand Prix 2023

What's your choice?
Old 27 Aug 2023, 15:29 (Ref:4174198)   #2
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Was an 11 but stoppage brought it down to a 10!

Had a lot of fun watching!
Old 27 Aug 2023, 15:31 (Ref:4174201)   #3
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Agreed. That had everything! 10
Old 27 Aug 2023, 15:54 (Ref:4174211)   #4
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
Agreed. That had everything! 10

Old 27 Aug 2023, 17:19 (Ref:4174226)   #5
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Race itself 9-10, other than ESPN deciding the race ended at the red flag so missed the restart

Kathikeyan and stewards 2, maybe 3. I don't know why he makes listening to the race so painful but his comments are just trash. Upgrade Bernie or di Resta to the box when Brundle is out.
Old 27 Aug 2023, 17:34 (Ref:4174229)   #6
rika
Racer

rika should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

For more, we need battle for race win.
Otherwise 7 is limit I think
Old 27 Aug 2023, 17:58 (Ref:4174231)   #7
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Gave it an 8 for much the same reason as rika - butb the changing conditions and different strategies and of course the random weather changes made for a fascinating race, and gave drivers the chance to show their talent.
Old 27 Aug 2023, 20:13 (Ref:4174261)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
8 for me. Very enjoyable (I was on highlights), but the near inevitability of yet another Max win, no matter what happened, stops me from going any higher.
Old 28 Aug 2023, 07:59 (Ref:4174318)   #9
V8 Fireworks
Veteran

V8 Fireworks should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridV8 Fireworks should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridV8 Fireworks should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
8/10 - It was quite the scrap.
Old 28 Aug 2023, 08:25 (Ref:4174322)   #10
morninggents
Veteran

England
Up north, near York.
morninggents should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
An 8 from me. Max was brilliant but anything could have happened after the last restart.
Old 28 Aug 2023, 08:44 (Ref:4174323)   #11
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Gave it a 7. The rain livened it up and we had plenty of battles throughout. However we still need someone else to beat Max and Red Bull to the top step
Old 28 Aug 2023, 09:46 (Ref:4174341)   #12
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
7 from me this week
Old 28 Aug 2023, 10:40 (Ref:4174360)   #13
Alan52
Veteran

Australia
Glenmore Park
Alan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAlan52 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Best F1 race of the year.
Old 28 Aug 2023, 14:27 (Ref:4174391)   #14
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Kathikeyan and stewards 2, maybe 3. I don't know why he makes listening to the race so painful but his comments are just trash. Upgrade Bernie or di Resta to the box when Brundle is out.
Karun Chandhock not Karthikeyan but yeah i agree with your point. typically i am a fan of his commentary style, but this race i thought he tried way too hard to insinuate the 'RB bad' narrative with their undercut pit strategy.

also agree that they should definitely give Bernie more time in the commentary box. very insightful and informative without the attempts at sensationalism.
Old 28 Aug 2023, 14:47 (Ref:4174393)   #15
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
8 very entertaining to watch.
Old 29 Aug 2023, 11:06 (Ref:4174481)   #16
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
For the first time ever I awarded a 10. I just can't see how it could have been better.