Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 15 Sep 2005, 20:15 (Ref:1408824)   #1
cds_uk
Veteran

England
Kesgrave, Suffolk, UK
cds_uk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
WSR 3.5 Silly Season.

Anyone heard any rumours or conformations yet or am i a bit ahead of myself.
Old 15 Sep 2005, 20:42 (Ref:1408842)   #2
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
You are probably a little early
Old 15 Sep 2005, 22:14 (Ref:1408904)   #3
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
it now being early september, and most drivers not having even thought about the size of next years bag of loot i'd say just a tad...
Old 16 Sep 2005, 06:21 (Ref:1409028)   #4
Russfeld
Veteran

Russfeld should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Was the schedule released at Donn as intended?
Old 16 Sep 2005, 22:48 (Ref:1409635)   #5
Dr Venom
Racer

Dr Venom should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
rumours are are starting to strir.............!
Old 16 Sep 2005, 22:53 (Ref:1409639)   #6
Dr Venom
Racer

Dr Venom should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
sorry about the double R R's
Old 30 Sep 2005, 10:57 (Ref:1420773)   #7
rustyfan
Veteran

Sweden
rustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Alx Danielsson and DAMS have decided to go their separate ways, effective immediately.

Rumours suggest Nicolas Prost will be the replacement.
Old 30 Sep 2005, 11:25 (Ref:1420814)   #8
BSchneiderFan
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!BSchneiderFan is going for a new lap record!
The Autosport website is saying so, certainly.
Old 30 Sep 2005, 12:14 (Ref:1420867)   #9
rustyfan
Veteran

Sweden
rustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSchneiderFan
The Autosport website is saying so, certainly.
Yeah I just saw on another website that it clearly is more than a rumour.
Old 30 Sep 2005, 13:48 (Ref:1420940)   #10
Russfeld
Veteran

Russfeld should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Your first clue should have been yesterday when he was driving the car :P
Old 30 Sep 2005, 16:09 (Ref:1421057)   #11
jondownunder
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
jondownunder should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjondownunder should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Just noticed Ben Hanley's with Cram this weekend - an amazing 3rd in second free practice! After seeing him in the FR Eurocup at Donington, I'm seriously impressed by this guy.
Old 30 Sep 2005, 20:59 (Ref:1421242)   #12
cds_uk
Veteran

England
Kesgrave, Suffolk, UK
Does anyone know why Salignon got dropped, him out of money or them out of patience, i still think he is talented, pole at donnington last time out, F3 euroseries last year for example but he is a bit prone to brain fade now and again, maybe the car crash late last year knocked him more than we know, perhaps he needs to get with a French team again?, i hope he get`s another chance in single seaters anyway.
Old 30 Sep 2005, 23:05 (Ref:1421320)   #13
jondownunder
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
jondownunder should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjondownunder should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I would guess that first corner mistake at Donington could have had something to do with it.
Old 2 Oct 2005, 11:42 (Ref:1421977)   #14
Marcel ten Caat
Veteran

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Marcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMarcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russfeld
Was the schedule released at Donn as intended?
The 2006 race schedule? Or something else?

I want to know when they race where
Old 2 Oct 2005, 21:59 (Ref:1422304)   #15
jondownunder
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
So Kubica wins the championship today, and for some reason Motors TV show race 2 before the title deciding race 1, ruining all the suspense (such as it was). Started something like 10 minutes early as well. Their broadcasting incompetence sometimes rivals Eurosport...
Old 4 Oct 2005, 10:39 (Ref:1423552)   #16
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
So how good is Kubica? Thought about starting a thread but have little idea about how interested people would be?

I've read he's possibly going to be 3rd manning the Minardi in Japan and China so we'll get more clues about his pace then won't we?

However, it seems to me that he has got on with the job of beating a pretty handy field of drivers in WSR this year, albeit some of them being quite inexperienced and some of them having been around for a few years, but nonetheless he did a solid professional job, uses his brain, has shown he is a good overtaker, good attributes i feel.

GP2 Champ next year?
Old 5 Oct 2005, 22:18 (Ref:1424807)   #17
alfan
Racer

Poland
Wroclaw, Poland
alfan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer
I've read he's possibly going to be 3rd manning the Minardi in Japan and China so we'll get more clues about his pace then won't we?

GP2 Champ next year?
Only China, though there were many rumours about Japan. But AFAiK Kubica still waits for F1 superlicense.

About next year: Kubica is hoping for 3rd seat in F1, if not - GP2, and in worst case - CART.
Old 6 Oct 2005, 10:42 (Ref:1425200)   #18
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Oh right, why not GP2 then? surely that's a logical step for him and he'd go well.... financial considerations i guess...F1 3rd drive might get him more chance of sponsorship than GP2?
Old 10 Oct 2005, 14:10 (Ref:1429624)   #19
alfan
Racer

Poland
Wroclaw, Poland
alfan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yeah, it's all about money. Polish companies arent really intrested in sponsoring our best driver
Old 10 Oct 2005, 23:18 (Ref:1430240)   #20
jondownunder
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
With the trouble getting an F1 superlicense, Kubica has made the last minute decision to join the Paul Ricard GP2 test with Durango, according to italiaracing.net.
Old 20 Oct 2005, 19:25 (Ref:1439087)   #21
cds_uk
Veteran

England
Kesgrave, Suffolk, UK
Just checked out the practice times from Monza, i know i am biased but it was nice to see Salignon back in at Cram, here`s hoping he has a sensible weekend this weekend, a podium should be more than possible.
Old 27 Oct 2005, 13:52 (Ref:1445097)   #22
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

I suspect the Uruguyan guy from Italia 3000 might be looking at a drive with someone -Cacaeres is it?
Old 27 Oct 2005, 15:23 (Ref:1445194)   #23
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Dutch F. Renault 2000 driver Xavier Maassen will test for KTR at Zolder.
Old 28 Oct 2005, 09:55 (Ref:1445865)   #24
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

I'd be interested to see how Maldonado does next year, if Renault pay for him again?!

He was mega inconsistent this year but ought to be in the hunt for the title.
Red bull are saying Fleming is staying in the series as well- he could be another title challenger?
Old 28 Oct 2005, 12:18 (Ref:1446004)   #25
jondownunder
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer
I suspect the Uruguyan guy from Italia 3000 might be looking at a drive with someone -Cacaeres is it?
Juan Caceres - just noticed over on italiaracing.net that he'll be testing an F1 Minardi PS05 at Vallelunga, along with Davide Rigon, Luca Filippi, Katherine Legge and Chanoch Nissany.