Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Tributes Forum

Old 22 Mar 2021, 16:17 (Ref:4042250)   #1
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Johnny Dumfries (Marquess of Bute)

Sad to report the passing of Johnny Dumfries at the age of 62. RIP.
Old 22 Mar 2021, 17:01 (Ref:4042260)   #2
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I was only talking about him yesterday. Very sad.
Old 22 Mar 2021, 17:15 (Ref:4042266)   #3
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!
Far too young, tragic.
RIP
Old 22 Mar 2021, 18:23 (Ref:4042282)   #4
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
I was there when he won at le mans, he was born the same year as me so really sad he passed away so young.
Old 22 Mar 2021, 22:37 (Ref:4042321)   #5
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
I remember him winning most of the F3 races he was in back then. I haven't seen what he actually died of but very young. RIP Johnny
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 23 Mar 2021, 11:07 (Ref:4042398)   #6
rbs
Veteran

England
northampton
rbs should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrbs should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GORDON STREETER View Post
I remember him winning most of the F3 races he was in back then. I haven't seen what he actually died of but very young. RIP Johnny
Daily Mail says he died of cancer.
Old 25 Mar 2021, 11:36 (Ref:4042923)   #7
billy bleach
Veteran

Ireland
Cork
billy bleach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbilly bleach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbs View Post
Daily Mail says he died of cancer.
Must be true then
Old 26 Mar 2021, 11:18 (Ref:4043076)   #8
morninggents
Veteran

England
Up north, near York.
morninggents should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Too young. RIP.
Old 29 Mar 2021, 09:28 (Ref:4043682)   #9
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Considering we also lost Adrian Campos only a couple of months ago, it really is quite scary that we are now losing F1 drivers from the 80s and at such youngish ages too. Makes you start feel old if you didn't already

RIP Johnny
Old 13 Apr 2021, 13:50 (Ref:4045849)   #10
billy bleach
Veteran

Ireland
Cork
billy bleach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbilly bleach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Considering we also lost Adrian Campos only a couple of months ago, it really is quite scary that we are now losing F1 drivers from the 80s and at such youngish ages too. Makes you start feel old if you didn't already

RIP Johnny
I wonder if these early deaths are anything to do with the fuels they used then they were pretty nasty or the breathing in of early carbon brake dust....?
Old 13 Apr 2021, 20:32 (Ref:4045892)   #11
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Turner View Post
May I remind everyone that the purpose of this forum is vested in its title. It is a forum for showing respect/affection/personal reminiscences of a positive nature for those we have lost.

If you feel the need to discuss or draw attention to causes of death, particularly where it involves personal lifestyle or any issue which is not in the nature of a tribute, but is in the public domain, may I suggest that you discuss it in Parc Ferme.