Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 14 Jun 2021, 20:26 (Ref:4056414)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Azerbaijan Fantasy Result

With apologies for the delay, here are the results of Qually and the race

Click image for larger version

Name:	Qually.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	168.8 KB
ID:	69142. Click image for larger version

Name:	Race.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	243.6 KB
ID:	69143

Which give the following fantasy points.

Name:	Event Fantasy.jpg
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	69144

It's conrgats to one of the longest team names in fantasy motorsports, AstonAlphaAlfa TauriMartinRomeo on winning the madness that was the Azerbaijan event with 88 points, in Second was SBF Racing with 78 points, and in third were Gert Motorsport on 75 points.

The full table is shown here

Name:	Team Scores.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	151.7 KB
ID:	69145

In the overall, leaders Wolf GP on 479 points have had their margin cut to just 14 points as SBF Racing move into second with 465 points. Frogspawn Racing slip back to third with 446 points.

Check out where you team is in the table below.

Name:	Overall after 06 Aze.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	178.8 KB
ID:	69146

France is next, and here are the fantasy driver standings

Name:	fant after 06 Aze.jpg
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	69147

Remember if you want to make a substitution the first is free, and any more cost 20 points each. Changes have to be on the launch thread before the start of FP1 of an event to count.
Old 15 Jun 2021, 18:04 (Ref:4056559)   #2
BTCC frog
Veteran

BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!BTCC frog is going for a new world record!
Despite the poor result, Frogspawn Racing are pleased with the Azerbaijan weekend, as Tsunoda finally had a good race and will hopefully now start to realise the promise he showed in Bahrain. He was dangerously close to being sacked, but has earned a few more races to impress and make his position in the team more secure.
Old 15 Jun 2021, 18:50 (Ref:4056565)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsBrutesFan View Post
With apologies for the delay, here are the results of Qually and the race

Attachment 69142. Attachment 69143

Which give the following fantasy points.

Attachment 69144

It's conrgats to one of the longest team names in fantasy motorsports, AstonAlphaAlfa TauriMartinRomeo on winning the madness that was the Azerbaijan event with 88 points, in Second was SBF Racing with 78 points, and in third were Gert Motorsport on 75 points.

The full table is shown here

Attachment 69145
Doesn't that show the Blue Goats as being third? I don't mind, but if I was, it's by far the best result I've had! Something clearly went wrong, neither of my drivers scored negatively!
Old 15 Jun 2021, 19:08 (Ref:4056571)   #4
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Doesn't that show the Blue Goats as being third? I don't mind, but if I was, it's by far the best result I've had! Something clearly went wrong, neither of my drivers scored negatively!
Apologies, I believe I wrote the post before I noticed a minor correction that gave more points to several teams than I originally had, and when I sorted, Blue Goat Racing did indeed move into third.
Old 15 Jun 2021, 21:27 (Ref:4056596)   #5
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
At last that Alonso kid came good.
Old 15 Jun 2021, 21:34 (Ref:4056598)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
About time...... bloody novices........