Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 29 Jul 2021, 09:53 (Ref:4063722)   #576
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Just bring on the next GP, we need it badly.... Hopefully there will be something controversial in it (ideally not involving Max and Lewis) that will divert our attention from another 40 pages of this......).
Old 29 Jul 2021, 12:02 (Ref:4063749)   #577
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Hopefully there will be something controversial in it (ideally not involving Max and Lewis) that will divert our attention from another 40 pages of this......).
60% chance of rain for the race - so 40 pages of complaints that F1 cars and drivers are rubbish because they can't race in the wet?
Old 29 Jul 2021, 13:13 (Ref:4063757)   #578
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzle View Post
Please be friday afternoon
Yes. This thread really only exists because there is nothing else to talk about. It will continue to a much lesser degree after the next GP, but will eventually die as some new "outrage" replaces this one.

It's just one big echo chamber at this point. With little new "news".

Richard
Old 29 Jul 2021, 13:22 (Ref:4063758)   #579
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Sadly because Red Bull are taking the case further with the FIA I think this one may run and run for a little while longer
Old 29 Jul 2021, 13:27 (Ref:4063764)   #580
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Sadly because Red Bull are taking the case further with the FIA I think this one may run and run for a little while longer
Sadly, That is true. (Sadly, not because I agree/disagree with RB on this, but because it will extend this trainwreck of a thread)

Richard
Old 29 Jul 2021, 14:20 (Ref:4063773)   #581
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Old on a minnit! I've got an idea.

Red Bull appeal thread here: https://tentenths.com/forum/showthre...75#post4063775
Old 1 Aug 2021, 07:34 (Ref:4064385)   #582
Derwent
Racer

Derwent is heading for a stewards' enquiry!
Now Horner and Wolff are very bright guys and I thought in the past generally respected each other. I do wonder if the whole thing is some plot by the promoter to create more drama and get more press coverage (which it has).
We have had in Boxing forever, the whole artificial hate and angst pre match which is obviously pre planned.
Soccer, managers mouth of at other teams but a couple of years on they have moved tot hat team etc.
In the BTCC the drivers and team appear on the TV coverage saying "he pushed me" etc like kids on a playground but in the evening they are all having a pint together.
Old 1 Aug 2021, 22:17 (Ref:4064723)   #583
sparkione
Racer

England
Oxfordshire
sparkione should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsparkione should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsparkione should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Let's try to put this in perspective... Racing is all about passing the guy in front and, if possible, going on to win. Copse is a fast corner on a very wide track. If you go in there first then you have room to give any close challenger space to pass, on either side. We all know you can't win a race on the first lap but you can certainly lose it – so common sense should have told MV to give Lew room and not risk the accident that put him (Max) into the wall. If the FIA stewards are going to penalise any such move, going forward, then we risk an emasculation of F1 as the ultimate test of racing skill and, yes, genius.
Old 2 Aug 2021, 05:36 (Ref:4064764)   #584
dsg
Veteran

Thailand
Chonburi
dsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Just bring on the next GP, we need it badly.... Hopefully there will be something controversial in it (ideally not involving Max and Lewis) that will divert our attention from another 40 pages of this......).
Bottas: "Hold my beer."
Old 2 Aug 2021, 06:57 (Ref:4064771)   #585
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think he must have been holding his own beer, and didn't brake for fear of spilling it.....
Old 2 Aug 2021, 08:07 (Ref:4064790)   #586
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsg View Post
Bottas: "Hold my beer."
Oh come on, you know Norris cut him off!
Old 2 Aug 2021, 08:59 (Ref:4064812)   #587
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
It's a shame though, Lando had a terrific start.