Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Bike Racing

Old 15 Jul 2007, 16:09 (Ref:1963698)   #26
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!
The summer break would be a nice stop to separate the two cups, but the bad side is it is very asymmetrical: 11(10) races before the break, 7 after the break. We the current arrangement we have 10(9) races against 8 races, which is reasonable, although not so neatly divided by the break. In another future season (if the powers in 10/10 don't ban this corrupt game) we can split it in a different way, though.

Anyway, the word "Autumn" or "Fall" is an adequate word for a race in the old East Germany
Old 15 Jul 2007, 16:18 (Ref:1963708)   #27
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Sorry, not listening.
Old 15 Jul 2007, 18:11 (Ref:1963750)   #28
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!Schummy has a real shot at the podium!
are you listening better now?
Old 15 Jul 2007, 21:20 (Ref:1963902)   #29
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
jhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Bummer... I was on yesterday morning but the guessing thread wasn't up yet. Didn't know if there was a round or not. Anyways, the rest of the weekend was too busy to bother checking again. Shameful.
Old 15 Jul 2007, 21:38 (Ref:1963919)   #30
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

Aaargh! How is possible you have not guessed this round??

(Now it will cost you more $ to win a title in this cup)
Old 15 Jul 2007, 21:53 (Ref:1963928)   #31
beau1
Veteran

Wales
Swansea,Wales
beau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Ahhhhhh...i thought friday night "I need to do the motoGP predictions" and what happened? I forgot .
Old 15 Jul 2007, 21:57 (Ref:1963931)   #32
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
jhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Yeah, I'm pretty much on the back foot. Plus I wont be around at the end of the week for Laguna either.
Old 15 Jul 2007, 22:58 (Ref:1963974)   #33
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by beau1
Ahhhhhh...i thought friday night "I need to do the motoGP predictions" and what happened? I forgot .
Don't worry, this cup is manipulated to make Dani and jhansen win titles. Your turn will arrive in Summer Cup 2008. Don't miss any round in that competition.
Old 15 Jul 2007, 23:04 (Ref:1963979)   #34
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhansen
Yeah, I'm pretty much on the back foot. Plus I wont be around at the end of the week for Laguna either.
What a Forum Host! He is not here when the only GP in his country!

And now who is going to explain us the MotoGP race online in the chat? I will feel as I were an orphan...
Old 15 Jul 2007, 23:15 (Ref:1963983)   #35
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schummy
What a Forum Host! He is not here when the only GP in his country!

And now who is going to explain us the MotoGP race online in the chat? I will feel as I were an orphan...
I will be on location at Laguna if that counts...

In order to appease my fellow bike forum members I shall endeavor to ascertain some photos of the Ducati girls.
Old 16 Jul 2007, 06:33 (Ref:1964106)   #36
Gerben24
Veteran

Netherlands
Heerenveen
Gerben24 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhansen
Bummer... I was on yesterday morning but the guessing thread wasn't up yet. Didn't know if there was a round or not. Anyways, the rest of the weekend was too busy to bother checking again. Shameful.
Same here, I was gonna join for the first in my career at 10-tenths. I would have guessed the 125 and Motogp winner . Unfortunately the thread wasn't up. Only one person to blame really...

Schummy
Old 16 Jul 2007, 13:24 (Ref:1964413)   #37
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

Now I think I'm seeing the light... jhansen and Gerben24...

The two (and too) similar avatars; both of them claim the same thing about this round; they agree every time in posts; they are never connected at the same time...

The joining dates are interesting too. Just two years apart. The typical crisis at the two years of joining that every member in 10/10 pass. It is the epoch when you wonder if this is worthy or it's nonsense . Some people abandon, some people continues and some (sick) people make a clon to begin a new era. Just for the record, I am a sick person and BOTTY is the result.

The proof will be in future FWG guesses, will be they different or veeerrry similar? At the moment they are exactly equal in every classification: 0 points. Significant, isn't it?
Old 16 Jul 2007, 13:46 (Ref:1964434)   #38
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
Well I cannot fault that logic...

Although, surly there must be a stat to back it up?
Old 16 Jul 2007, 13:51 (Ref:1964439)   #39
Gerben24
Veteran

Netherlands
Heerenveen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schummy
I am a sick person
What do the FAQ say about posting SPAM, cause stating the obvious is just that .
Old 16 Jul 2007, 14:19 (Ref:1964465)   #40
bestfit
Veteran

Australia
In a state of total confusion.
bestfit should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbestfit should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Have they ever been seen in the same room at the same time?
Old 16 Jul 2007, 14:31 (Ref:1964478)   #41
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
I can put this to rest once and for all.

Gerben rides a Yamaha while I ride a Honda. Nuff said!
Old 16 Jul 2007, 16:54 (Ref:1964575)   #42
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

That says it all! Stuff ended!
Old 16 Jul 2007, 16:59 (Ref:1964578)   #43
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerben24
Same here, I was gonna join for the first in my career at 10-tenths. I would have guessed the 125 and Motogp winner . Unfortunately the thread wasn't up. Only one person to blame really...

Schummy
Muahahahah! Welcome to the dark and corrupt side of gaming . Me and my dirty tricks to gain advantage (opening the guess thread very late).
Old 16 Jul 2007, 18:36 (Ref:1964996)   #44
Gerben24
Veteran

Netherlands
Heerenveen

I guess there is no point for me to enter this competition anymore, your advantage must be huge. How many points did you score again...?

Old 16 Jul 2007, 20:06 (Ref:1965074)   #45
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

That is not a good attitude . Look at Hazza: he lost the competitions, he lost his hair and he lost the wish to live (out of Internet). All of that because he didn't payed $$$.

Of course you can prefer playing a fair game, but for that you have to go to one of those "games" hosted by Knowlesy (and recently it has been uncovered they were not so fair anyway [look the cars in his garage])

ww.ten-tenths.kom/Knowlesy/garage/mycars.htm
Old 17 Jul 2007, 17:44 (Ref:1965921)   #46
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
My game is fair? I had no idea!
Old 17 Jul 2007, 19:32 (Ref:1966014)   #47
Schummy
Subscriber
Veteran

Perhaps f a i r y ?
Old 22 Jul 2007, 05:30 (Ref:1969616)   #48
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
Moto GP: Stoner, Hayden (nick)
Old 22 Jul 2007, 09:07 (Ref:1969713)   #49
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
Moto GP : Stoner , Pedrosa
Old 22 Jul 2007, 09:55 (Ref:1969736)   #50
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Moto GP: Pedrosa