Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Motorsport History

Old 28 Aug 2019, 19:45 (Ref:3924541)   #1
Smorgasford
Rookie

Smorgasford should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Pictures and Tech Stuff from the Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion at Laguna Seca

Hey everyone! First time posting here but I just got back from the Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion at Laguna Seca and thought that the TenTenths community might enjoy what I saw. If you don't know what this is, it's basically where a bunch of rich guys bring together 300+ race cars from all across the world to race them out on the track. The cars range from brand new to 100+ years old (I focus on the "newer" ones). The sweet thing is that if you buy a $40 ticket you're allowed to have freedom to go where ever you want in the paddock out amongst the cars.

This year I took a bunch of photos of specific details of the racecars. Most had their hoods up (or removed) and the chassis out there for everyone to see. In my blog post I show pictures and descriptions of BMWs, Porsches, Corvettes, Ferraris, etc.

https://brentfordracing.com/2019/08/...overview-2019/

These are the sort of pictures that I could never get anywhere else so I just decided to stick my head everywhere to see how these racecars were really put together! I hope you find the pictures interesting and maybe it will start so cool conversations in this thread about how the cars are designed. Enjoy!

Thanks,

Brent