Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 10 Jul 2018, 17:04 (Ref:3835926)   #26
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
Also sold out!
But the very nice lady on the phone did say they will be available via Porsche Selection on webshop and in dealerships soon. She didn't know exactly when.
Thats interesting as those are the people who pointed me towards the musuem... :/
Old 10 Jul 2018, 17:43 (Ref:3835932)   #27
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yeah, but they didn't expect you to buy 300 of them Mathias..........
Old 10 Jul 2018, 20:20 (Ref:3835956)   #28
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Yeah, but they didn't expect you to buy 300 of them Mathias..........
Hey, if Porsche doesn't want to make money of them .

Anyway I do look damn good in Pink, I must say!
Old 10 Jul 2018, 21:28 (Ref:3835967)   #29
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Who told you that
Old 11 Jul 2018, 10:05 (Ref:3836025)   #30
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Also sold out!
But the very nice lady on the phone did say they will be available via Porsche Selection on webshop and in dealerships soon. She didn't know exactly when.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
Thats interesting as those are the people who pointed me towards the musuem... :/
Have you bought them via the museum recently, or already some time ago? Anyway, I sent the museum an e-mail now, in the faint hope that the lady I spoke to on the phone was mistaken and there are T-shirts available.
Old 11 Jul 2018, 10:24 (Ref:3836029)   #31
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Quote:
Have you bought them via the museum recently, or already some time ago? Anyway, I sent the museum an e-mail now, in the faint hope that the lady I spoke to on the phone was mistaken and there are T-shirts available.
I think I called them two weeks ago, where it sounded like they had plenty.
Old 11 Jul 2018, 13:12 (Ref:3836065)   #32
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
"Hello Mr. Snel,

Thank you for your email and interest in our products.

We did sell the pink pig and Rothmann t-shirts. Unfortunately the t-shirts are completely sold out.
They went very quickly.
The Porsche Driver’s Selection will be selling a t-shirt very similar to those sold at Le Mans.
Please check with your Porsche dealership or the Porsche Driver’s Selection website.

Greetings from Zuffenhausen,

J."

So a little bit of patience is required. And probably a thicker wallet as well, because I don't like the wordings "very similar" which probably will mean "a sturdier quality which gives us the chance to mark up the price considerably"
Old 11 Jul 2018, 17:14 (Ref:3836101)   #33
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Wow, I'm glad I managed to get my (300) then!

But I'm also quite interested in this "similar". Perhaps they will add some "2018 GTE PRO Winner" wordings to it?
Old 11 Jul 2018, 17:15 (Ref:3836102)   #34
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
Wow, I'm glad I managed to get my (300) then!

But I'm also quite interested in this "similar". Perhaps they will add some "2019 GTE PRO Winner" wordings to it?
I suspect that will be the case Mathias. And I'll be very surprised indeed if they sell for €19.........
Old 11 Jul 2018, 18:41 (Ref:3836121)   #35
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
I suspect that will be the case Mathias. And I'll be very surprised indeed if they sell for €19.........
No chance. But still, even for the price, so far (watch me jinx ALL of them) they've stood up OK, I've worn both for full days in the office and so far so good.
Old 14 Jul 2018, 20:18 (Ref:3836697)   #36
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I felt like a rock star wearing my pink pig one at Goodwood Festival of Speed.

Lost count of the amount of people pointing at/mentioning it and six different people asked me where I got it from. Even had Dan Cammish (current BTCC driver, ex Porsche Supercup) walk past me and complement me on it.
Old 15 Jul 2018, 18:28 (Ref:3836821)   #37
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Saw a couple of people wearing them today at Goodwood, had a brilliant day there but boy was it hot, had to keep looking for shelter from the sun.
Old 1 Sep 2018, 18:40 (Ref:3847426)   #38
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
So who wanted a Pink Pig T-shirt........? Need a decent sized wallet.......

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Porsche-2...MAAOSwNqFbgtvc
Old 1 Sep 2018, 20:36 (Ref:3847442)   #39
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
To be fair that now just matches normal Porsche GB club prices
Old 2 Sep 2018, 06:13 (Ref:3847522)   #40
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well i think they did sell quite a lot of them, and not sure anyone actually wants one that much as to pay almost £100. Will see if it sells
Old 2 Sep 2018, 09:36 (Ref:3847551)   #41
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
In reality Simon, no more than a few hundred I'd say, not thousands. My lad still has one sealed shirt but bless him, he tells me it's not going on eBay! Bearing in mind the guy presumably paid the €19 for it, he could put it up for £45 and still make a tidy profit.
Old 2 Sep 2018, 11:07 (Ref:3847570)   #42
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well thinking about the number of people i saw wearing them at goodwood festival of speed and at silverstone this year i think they sold a load more than you think
Old 2 Sep 2018, 21:04 (Ref:3847723)   #43
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Unless there were other sources, I doubt it Simon - that one little shop in the Village didn't sell thousands, that's for sure - whether Porsche distributed a load more to the privileged, I don't know. I suspect it (and the Rothmans shirt) is actually a moderately rare item.
Old 3 Sep 2018, 15:39 (Ref:3847918)   #44
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Unless there were other sources, I doubt it Simon - that one little shop in the Village didn't sell thousands, that's for sure - whether Porsche distributed a load more to the privileged, I don't know. I suspect it (and the Rothmans shirt) is actually a moderately rare item.
Early on during the week i saw very large q's at the porsche stand and wondered what they were for, the next day similar amounts of people and the same on the friday after which they ran out, pretty sure sales would have been more than a few hundred. Saw at least 10 people wearing them at goodwood and quite a few at silverstone. However only saw one of the rothmans one at silverstone
Old 4 Sep 2018, 18:19 (Ref:3848194)   #45
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
I actually have a Size M which might become surplus and I therefore would like to sell if anyone is interested?
I won't be charging eBay prices for it, if it goes to someone from TenTenths .
PM me if interested.
Old 4 Sep 2018, 18:43 (Ref:3848197)   #46
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Simon will give you £500 for it. It should fit him as he can still get into his Speedy Team Sebah t-shirt........
Old 4 Sep 2018, 20:10 (Ref:3848211)   #47
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
i wish i could but xl is now my size and pink is also not really my colour