Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 17 May 2004, 16:35 (Ref:973540)   #1
2CV Racer
Racer

2CV Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
BTCC @ Mondello - Marshals Required

Marshals are required for the BTCC event at Mondello Park.

The relevant dates are June 12th and 13th.

In addition to the usual BTCC support packages the event will include double championship rounds for the top Irish Saloon and Single Seater classes.

Further information is available from btcc04@mrmci.com.

We’d love to see a return from previous visiting marshals as well as extending a welcome to anyone who is thinking of visiting for the first time.
Old 17 May 2004, 17:39 (Ref:973608)   #2
Mr.Orange
Rookie

Mr.Orange should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi 2CV Racer, at least three marshals will be in my car and camping. E.P and her better half know me from last years visit and Cart @ Brands Hatch. You are all welcome @ the grey trailer tent for a cup of tea LOL
Old 17 May 2004, 20:24 (Ref:973756)   #3
Stuart Hill
Veteran

England
Stuart Hill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridStuart Hill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Re: BTCC @ Mondello - Marshals Required

Quote:
Originally posted by 2CV Racer
Marshals are required for the BTCC event at Mondello Park.

The relevant dates are June 12th and 13th.

In addition to the usual BTCC support packages the event will include double championship rounds for the top Irish Saloon and Single Seater classes.

Further information is available from btcc04@mrmci.com.

We’d love to see a return from previous visiting marshals as well as extending a welcome to anyone who is thinking of visiting for the first time.
Woolley, Myself, Barney Observer and Harry Marshal are already booked in with The Evil One !!!

Don't say we did not warn you!!!!
Old 17 May 2004, 20:42 (Ref:973780)   #4
danccooke
Veteran

England
West Sussex
danccooke should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
where is mondello park? might be a little close to the wedding but i will have a word with her
Old 17 May 2004, 21:25 (Ref:973828)   #5
manicmarshal
Racer

manicmarshal should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
That amazing circuit is fairly close to Dublin, Ireland. Nice to visit but if your comment relates to your wedding. then it is not a cheap marshalling endeavour and I reckon she will not go for it.
Old 17 May 2004, 21:51 (Ref:973865)   #6
danccooke
Veteran

England
West Sussex
danccooke should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
as much as we would like to visit the emerald isle, i think it might be out of reach that months, have got a stag/hen weekend on one weekend, a stag/hen night the following weekend, for those who are too boring to go to our respective places and then the small matter of a wedding, shame done all three btcc meets this year,
Old 24 May 2004, 11:40 (Ref:981130)   #7
Paul Millard
Rookie

Paul Millard should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I will be their and i will be found in the grey trailer tent if ken allows me in with my girlie drinks! hope to meet you all their.
Old 29 May 2004, 02:18 (Ref:986861)   #8
sf2001
Rookie

United Kingdom
Northern Ireland
sf2001 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
what experience is required? im guessing car experience? ive nearly 3 years karting experience with flags, but wish to do some car meetings when the karts arent racing.
Old 31 May 2004, 12:51 (Ref:989210)   #9
2CV Racer
Racer

You're very welcome to try out car events at any time in Mondello, including at the BTCC. Send me a PM or email me at btcc04@mrmci.com. If you don't have any car experience then I'll ensure you'll be put out with some experienced folks who'll give you some on-the-job training. I think you'll find your karts experience will stand to you.
Old 1 Jun 2004, 08:40 (Ref:989985)   #10
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
sf, you can also come along to Kirkistown if you'd like to marshal cars. PM me if you want details.
Old 2 Jun 2004, 18:04 (Ref:991808)   #11
Martyn_v10
Rookie

Martyn_v10 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
what would we have to to for accomodation?

is there a marchalls campsite?
Old 3 Jun 2004, 08:25 (Ref:992364)   #12
2CV Racer
Racer

There is camping (free of charge for marshals) at the circuit. Alternatively there are plenty of B+B's in the area.
Old 3 Jun 2004, 20:36 (Ref:993169)   #13
Martyn_v10
Rookie

Martyn_v10 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
how much money would be needed for food over the weekend?
Old 4 Jun 2004, 07:43 (Ref:993567)   #14
2CV Racer
Racer

Depends on your tastes!!

Are you camping or B+B'ing? If it's a B+B then obviously your breakfasts are already covered.

A packed lunch will be provided for all circuit marshals, though I always recommend folks to bring along extra rations of food and drinks.

Eating out will cost anything from 30 euro a head upwards, depending on the type of estabishment you go to and of course how much wine you order!

We have a reputation for being a bit on the expensive side here, but I think with the exchange rate in your favour you won't find it too bad.
Old 6 Jun 2004, 21:14 (Ref:995551)   #15
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Exchage rate? Oh, flip, forgot that. Better get some Euros...
Old 14 Jun 2004, 22:10 (Ref:1004104)   #16
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Phew, safely back and what a great week-end. I've had a superb time and I'd like to thank everyone for making us so welcome, both at the circuit and especially the many who were present at Ep and MagnetOn's on Saturday night.

And of course to the aforesaid couple, many thanks for the hospitality. Can we book the same arrangements for next year, please?
Old 14 Jun 2004, 23:03 (Ref:1004146)   #17
Stuart Hill
Veteran

England
Stuart Hill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridStuart Hill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Woolley
Phew, safely back and what a great week-end. I've had a superb time and I'd like to thank everyone for making us so welcome, both at the circuit and especially the many who were present at Ep and MagnetOn's on Saturday night.

And of course to the aforesaid couple, many thanks for the hospitality. Can we book the same arrangements for next year, please?
I knew if I waited long enough I could do this........

DITTO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saves me a lot of typing !!
Old 15 Jun 2004, 14:43 (Ref:1004843)   #18
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Was great having you guys over and I'm sure you'll be more than welcome next year! Although I think we'll need a bigger house and a bigger BBQ to feed everyone.