Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > WTCC & European Touring Car Series


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8 Feb 2018, 18:20 (Ref:3799662)   #16
Racing Harz
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Germany
Herzberg am Harz
Posts: 981
Racing Harz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarzaan View Post
I guess hungaroring date would be modified and it will held in the DTM weekend, because I doubt too much people will be interested to a sole ETCR weekend.
The Series supports the International GT Open the whole season (Assen and Zandvoort excluded), thats Bullshit!
Racing Harz is online now  
Quote
Old 8 Feb 2018, 20:20 (Ref:3799697)   #17
JD Media
Racer
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Netherlands
Zandvoort
Posts: 192
JD Media should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarzaan View Post
I guess hungaroring date would be modified and it will held in the DTM weekend, because I doubt too much people will be interested to a sole ETCR weekend.
Expect Norbi to do a guest race (no clash with WTCR) and maybe Tassi in ETCR should bring some Hungarian people over
JD Media is offline  
Quote
Old 9 Feb 2018, 10:45 (Ref:3799842)   #18
Racing Harz
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Germany
Herzberg am Harz
Posts: 981
Racing Harz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Craft Bamboo in TCR Europe.
https://www.touringcartimes.com/2018...europe-switch/
Racing Harz is online now  
Quote
Old 9 Feb 2018, 11:55 (Ref:3799864)   #19
Tarzaan
Racer
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Hungary
Posts: 256
Tarzaan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
According to hungarian sources Jedlóczky Márk will race in the ETCR with his one car "family" team. Car should be some VW family car.


Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Media View Post
Expect Norbi to do a guest race (no clash with WTCR) and maybe Tassi in ETCR should bring some Hungarian people over
Yeas, that would raise the attendance, but they still need some spectaculareseries. For example the former Renault World Series (I forget it's currrent name)
Tarzaan is offline  
Quote
Old 9 Feb 2018, 13:00 (Ref:3799891)   #20
GM10
Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Italy
Mantua
Posts: 510
GM10 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarzaan View Post
According to hungarian sources Jedlóczky Márk will race in the ETCR with his one car "family" team. Car should be some VW family car.
Last year he drove an Alfa in the Hungaroring round of the TCR Intl. No chances to see him again with the Giulietta?
GM10 is offline  
Quote
Old 9 Feb 2018, 14:09 (Ref:3799929)   #21
Tarzaan
Racer
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Hungary
Posts: 256
Tarzaan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM10 View Post
Last year he drove an Alfa in the Hungaroring round of the TCR Intl. No chances to see him again with the Giulietta?
I guess they want a competitive car, but the Unicorse team may attend with an other driver.
Tarzaan is offline  
Quote
Old 11 Feb 2018, 08:35 (Ref:3800449)   #22
Mark0994
Veteran
 
Mark0994's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Serbia
Belgrade
Posts: 775
Mark0994 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
http://www.serbiaring.com/vesti/vesn...ez-tcr-evropa/

-Milovan Vesnić will drive complete FIA CEZ season in Seat Leon, and if he had more money he will race in selected rounds of TCR Europe
-Jakub Wyzomirski has bought Jen Reno Moller Civic and he will race in FIA CEZ in sprint, and he will be racing together with Vesnić in endurance events.
-Rudolf Pešović will race Audi RS3 in TCR Europe and selected events of FIA CEZ
Mark0994 is offline  
Quote
Old 11 Feb 2018, 10:51 (Ref:3800476)   #23
peebee2
Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 984
peebee2 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpeebee2 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarzaan View Post
Yeas, that would raise the attendance, but they still need some spectaculareseries. For example the former Renault World Series (I forget it's currrent name)
Formula Defunct!
peebee2 is online now  
Quote
Old 11 Feb 2018, 18:19 (Ref:3800535)   #24
Tarzaan
Racer
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Hungary
Posts: 256
Tarzaan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
Formula Defunct!
Sorry to read that. That cars had very cool sound and good (visible) speed, so they was really great to watch in a WTCC weekend.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_W...Formula_V8_3.5

Actually a TCR weekends (both WTCR and ETCR) really need some GT series as co-series, to satisfy the local viewers.
Tarzaan is offline  
Quote
Old 11 Feb 2018, 19:12 (Ref:3800546)   #25
Racing Harz
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Germany
Herzberg am Harz
Posts: 981
Racing Harz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarzaan View Post
Actually a TCR weekends (both WTCR and ETCR) really need some GT series as co-series, to satisfy the local viewers.
The European Series drive with GT Open....
Racing Harz is online now  
Quote
Old 23 Feb 2018, 08:24 (Ref:3803355)   #26
Tarzaan
Racer
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Hungary
Posts: 256
Tarzaan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
M1RA might end up here with 2 Hyundai, but they still try to get the money for WTCR.

https://www.p1race.hu/hir/ket_hyunda...18-ra_20180223
Tarzaan is offline  
Quote
Old 3 Mar 2018, 07:10 (Ref:3805420)   #27
GM10
Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Italy
Mantua
Posts: 510
GM10 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Jens Reno Mřller to enter TCR Europe with a brand-new Honda Civic
GM10 is offline  
Quote
Old 4 Mar 2018, 18:23 (Ref:3805763)   #28
JD Media
Racer
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Netherlands
Zandvoort
Posts: 192
JD Media should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark0994 View Post
http://www.serbiaring.com/vesti/vesn...ez-tcr-evropa/

-Milovan Vesnić will drive complete FIA CEZ season in Seat Leon, and if he had more money he will race in selected rounds of TCR Europe
-Jakub Wyzomirski has bought Jen Reno Moller Civic and he will race in FIA CEZ in sprint, and he will be racing together with Vesnić in endurance events.
-Rudolf Pešović will race Audi RS3 in TCR Europe and selected events of FIA CEZ
Thanks for the info! I think we can expect more privateers in TCR Europe. Good to see Pešović will be there. Hopefully, Stian Paulsen & Duncan Ende will be there as well with there Seat/Cupra's.
JD Media is offline  
Quote
Old 6 Mar 2018, 15:20 (Ref:3806297)   #29
GM10
Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Italy
Mantua
Posts: 510
GM10 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Maxime Potty confirms TCR Europe programme with Comtoyou Racing and VW.
GM10 is offline  
Quote
Old 8 Mar 2018, 08:40 (Ref:3806803)   #30
Tarzaan
Racer
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Hungary
Posts: 256
Tarzaan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nagy Dániel - M1RA Hyundai

https://index.hu/sport/motorsport/20...r_europa-kupa/

edit

https://www.touringcartimes.com/2018...n-daniel-nagy/
Tarzaan is offline  
Quote
Reply

Bookmarks




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2017 TCR Europe Trophy Mark0994 WTCC & European Touring Car Series 21 6 Nov 2017 21:43
2016 TCR International Series annual predictions GM10 WTCC & European Touring Car Series 7 26 Nov 2016 15:41
2016 TCR International Series news & rumours Racing Harz WTCC & European Touring Car Series 496 23 Nov 2016 09:48
2016 TCR national series: Benelux / Germany / Italy / Portugal / Russia FIRE WTCC & European Touring Car Series 276 29 Oct 2016 19:14
TCR International Series Go_For_Pole WTCC & European Touring Car Series 693 17 Nov 2015 12:42


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT. The time now is 22:18.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Original Website Copyright © 1998-2003 Craig Antil. All Rights Reserved.
Ten-Tenths Motorsport Forums Copyright © 2004-2018 Royalridge Computing. All Rights Reserved.