Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 11 Jun 2023, 01:20 (Ref:4162406)   #126
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Nice garden mater sammich for dinner and second pour of Larceny
I'm not a pourer tonight. Just straight from the Old Tub bottle
Old 11 Jun 2023, 01:21 (Ref:4162408)   #127
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Drop the crazy straw right in

I'm not long for the world and have market tomorrow, that's the busy one so everyone will have to listen during set up and can suck it if they don't like
Old 11 Jun 2023, 01:47 (Ref:4162441)   #128
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
2nd attempt at the frozen pizza was successful
Old 11 Jun 2023, 01:58 (Ref:4162452)   #129
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Oven on crucial, commercial oven is great for that. 15 min on convection and great crisp

Turned on my college oven to make one and heard a hella pop and sizzzzzz, blew up the coil and that was not great moment
Old 11 Jun 2023, 02:26 (Ref:4162470)   #130
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
2nd attempt at the frozen pizza was successful
Most important question, what brand?
Old 11 Jun 2023, 02:39 (Ref:4162481)   #131
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
My testing says Freschetta good, Publix ok but weird flavors and the rest meh. Screaming Sicilian was terrible and expensive
Old 11 Jun 2023, 02:49 (Ref:4162492)   #132
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Bout to polish off a bottle of Old Tub here, my new fav cheap bourbon
Old 11 Jun 2023, 02:50 (Ref:4162493)   #133
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
My testing says Freschetta good, Publix ok but weird flavors and the rest meh. Screaming Sicilian was terrible and expensive
Frozen pizza prices are out of control. you can go to a restaurant for similar prices, or Dominos for cheaper. And they bring it to you hot, no need to forget to turn on oven.
Old 11 Jun 2023, 02:53 (Ref:4162495)   #134
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Yeah, last time I tried to buy one I felt sick at 10 bucks. I live in hipster pricing but that is crazy. Almost ordered a biscuit this morning from Candler Park Biscuits, it would have been 20 bucks for biscuit and hash. I felt I'll

Course give me 4 beers and I'll order a 20 buck pizza from the guys at the market every Sunday. But they make a good pizza

Just finished of the last of my 22 Larceny here, no barrel proof or single left. Maybe switch to not great rye since the taste buds are burnt
Old 11 Jun 2023, 03:20 (Ref:4162516)   #135
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Every tray is croissant and and pain au chocolat with the Pullman filled with croissant loaf, the trim from shaping croissants and I get none of it. Cups have croissant dough to make cruffins, they fill them with lemon curd this week I think
Old 11 Jun 2023, 03:39 (Ref:4162536)   #136
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
I just ate some fruit in an effort to convince my body I care about it.
Old 11 Jun 2023, 03:44 (Ref:4162539)   #137
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Corn is fruit, it's a pollinated flower of the stalk

That's why pizza is a salad, fruit salad with tomatoes and peppers and calcium from milk, it's health food

Last edited by broadrun96; 11 Jun 2023 at 03:58.
Old 11 Jun 2023, 04:09 (Ref:4162572)   #138
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Corn is fruit, it's a pollinated flower of the stalk

That's why pizza is a salad, fruit salad with tomatoes and peppers and calcium from milk, it's health food
Preach
Old 11 Jun 2023, 04:57 (Ref:4162628)   #139
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
It's not delivery...
Old 11 Jun 2023, 11:14 (Ref:4162854)   #140
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
It's not delivery...
I can top that, had Dominos yesterday!

they forgot to deliver my loaded tots but did get some lava cakes which are highly slept on!
Old 11 Jun 2023, 11:29 (Ref:4162884)   #141
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Woke up to house smelling like a bakery and loads of croissants and more. I get a cheese sammich cause none of that is mine
Old 11 Jun 2023, 12:56 (Ref:4163044)   #142
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Coffee, ATM.
Old 11 Jun 2023, 13:07 (Ref:4163058)   #143
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Iced coffee, didn't get my breakfast sandwich so BLT and beer as soon as the law allows

Croissant and pastry done
Old 11 Jun 2023, 13:24 (Ref:4163080)   #144
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Iced coffee, didn't get my breakfast sandwich so BLT and beer as soon as the law allows

Croissant and pastry done
You have laws about bacon?
Old 11 Jun 2023, 15:51 (Ref:4163217)   #145
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
You have laws about bacon?
Yeah, no bacon before 1030 on Sundays
Old 11 Jun 2023, 16:08 (Ref:4163226)   #146
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
And because LM weekend it started to thunder and pour about 5 minutes in so we felt like we were there with a Jason Statham narrating
Old 8 Feb 2024, 14:37 (Ref:4195743)   #147
Noel Brahimi
Rookie

Noel Brahimi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I absolutely love making ham and cheese pasta! It's one of those comforting dishes that never fails to satisfy. The simplicity of the ingredients combined with the richness of the cheese and the savory flavor of the ham creates a perfect balance of flavors and textures. Plus, it's incredibly versatile – you can use whatever type of pasta you have on hand and adjust the cheese to your liking. Whether it's a quick weeknight meal or a special dish for race day, ham and cheese pasta always hits the spot. It's definitely a favorite in my kitchen!
Old 9 Feb 2024, 00:22 (Ref:4195814)   #148
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I would imagine it would work well if followed by French silk cake.
Old 13 Feb 2024, 07:57 (Ref:4196481)   #149
Arin Morfoot
Rookie

Arin Morfoot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noel Brahimi View Post
I absolutely love making ham and cheese pasta! It's one of those comforting dishes that never fails to satisfy. The simplicity of the ingredients combined with the richness of the cheese and the savory flavor of the ham creates a perfect balance of flavors and textures. Plus, it's incredibly versatile – you can use whatever type of pasta you have on hand and adjust the cheese to your liking. Whether it's a quick weeknight meal or a special dish for race day, ham and cheese pasta always hits the spot. It's definitely a favorite in my kitchen!

Oh, can you share the recipe?
Old 14 Feb 2024, 14:59 (Ref:4196682)   #150
Noel Brahimi
Rookie

Noel Brahimi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arin Morfoot View Post
Oh, can you share the recipe?

This is the ham and cheese pasta recipe I usually prepare. Feel free to adjust the cheese or add extras like vegetables!
Ingredients:
  • 1 cup cubed cooked ham
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (plus extra for topping)
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • 1 tablespoon flour
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
  • 8 oz dry pasta (penne, rotini, or shells work well)
  • Optional: Chopped onion, garlic, peas, broccoli florets
Instructions:
  1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Reserve 1/2 cup of pasta water before draining.
  2. While pasta cooks, melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in flour, salt, and pepper. Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
  3. Slowly whisk in milk, then bring to a simmer. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened.
  4. Reduce heat to low and stir in cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese until melted and smooth.
  5. Add cooked pasta, ham, and optional vegetables to the sauce. Toss to coat everything evenly.
  6. Taste and adjust seasonings if needed. Serve immediately, topped with extra shredded cheese if desired.
I hope I won't be banned for the link!