Racer

United Kingdom
england
btcckid should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Old 30 Jan 2013, 23:03 (Ref:3196386)   #103
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
That's great news! Makes sense for them to make the most of the moulds.

Will was a bit of an unsung hero in the UK so this will make a nice little tribute to him.

Be nice if a Mobil Prodrive version followed and a Leaseplan Spa winner?

On a separate note I heard a vague rumour that a planned Andy Rouse Rover Vitesse might actually be a 1:18 and not 43.... Can't recall if it's Neo or Otto though.
Old 31 Jan 2013, 10:52 (Ref:3196526)   #104
btcckid
Racer

United Kingdom
england
btcckid should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

one more of the Hoy model, looks really good, prepared to sell some of my prized models to effectively swap for this one!!!!!!
Old 31 Jan 2013, 23:28 (Ref:3196811)   #105
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
They'll need to stick with the white wheels when they finally release though!
Old 12 Jun 2013, 09:15 (Ref:3261347)   #106
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

Biante are set to release an Alan Moffat/John Harvey 'Rothmans' VL Commodore Monza WTCC winner sometime later this year..

http://www.biante.com.au/product_25292.htm

And... a 1988 Silverstone TT pole winning Dick Johnson/John Bowe RS500 is in the pipeline:

http://www.biante.com.au/product_25293.htm

and this Sierra:

http://www.biante.com.au/product_25441.htm
Old 30 Jun 2013, 10:47 (Ref:3271831)   #107
david5
Racer

Australia
Coonabarabran NSW
david5 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Apex replicas are doing the 1992 DJR RS500 Bathurst 2nd place getter. All new mold of their own commission.
Old 1 Jul 2013, 21:28 (Ref:3272636)   #108
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

Hi David, sounds good?
My Moff VL should be in its way across the world this week!
Old 7 Jul 2013, 10:12 (Ref:3274809)   #109
david5
Racer

Australia
Coonabarabran NSW
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
Hi David, sounds good?
My Moff VL should be in its way across the world this week!
Yeah Chunty, looks the biz. With the unique DJR wheels it opens up a few versions too. Mobil Brock or Valvoline Lintott(highly unlikely).

The Moff VL is a nice looking car, I've had the Dinkum 1/43rd for years, complete with the Rothmans decals. I think we are going to have an over supply of VN & VP Commodores to pick from soon too.
Old 14 Dec 2013, 07:49 (Ref:3343914)   #110
david5
Racer

Australia
Coonabarabran NSW
Apex are releasing a DJR 1989 ATCC winning RS500, pre release pics look the goods and the Classics Brock VP is out in January.
Old 12 Apr 2015, 07:04 (Ref:3526345)   #111
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

Trax are listing Minichamps 1:18 Rover Vitesses as pre order?
These are the DPM/DTM cars.
This will be huge news if true as more widely known ETC cars would surely follow but I doubt we'll see such models for a year or two.
Old 12 Apr 2015, 12:07 (Ref:3526473)   #112
thetool
Veteran

thetool should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridthetool should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
They are going to be really expensive though, possibly as much as £200 a piece by the time they are released.
Old 21 Jan 2017, 08:16 (Ref:3704010)   #113
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

Huge influx of BMW 635's onto the market in the last year from Minichamps and also from a resin manufacturer CMC i think they are called?

The Minichamps cars include Schnitzer Spa 24 hour winner of '85, Boutsen JUMA Spa '85, Jagermeister DPM, ATCC Jim Richards, Bellof/Danner'ETC 83, Stuck Eterna ETC '83, Eggenberger ETC '83, Macau Marlboro '83, Strycek DPM. I think there might be one or two others as well.

Still no release of Rovers but could be later this year.

I did also read on a blog somewhere that there might be some Sierra RS500's coming but it didn't say which ones.
Old 7 Mar 2017, 17:42 (Ref:3717085)   #114
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

These will be great and long long overdue for us diecast Group A fans!

http://www.diecastlegends.com/motors...hy-9-1-18.html

http://www.diecastlegends.com/motors...km-1-1-18.html
Old 15 May 2017, 08:27 (Ref:3733575)   #115
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

I lost the page on diecast legends but I have read that Minichamps have announced they are releasing G1 Capris, notably Belga Spa, Spice Autocar, Woodman Esso and Eichberg varieties.

So soon we will have nearly all of the leading touring cars from the period in 1:18 scale as well as 1:43.

Hopefully by the time they are launched I will have inherited some money!!!
Old 27 Aug 2017, 21:58 (Ref:3762171)   #116
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
I lost the page on diecast legends but I have read that Minichamps have announced they are releasing G1 Capris, notably Belga Spa, Spice Autocar, Woodman Esso and Eichberg varieties.

So soon we will have nearly all of the leading touring cars from the period in 1:18 scale as well as 1:43.

Hopefully by the time they are launched I will have inherited some money!!!
The 2 Spice cars, Eichberg and Allam cars have just been released.

Jumped the Rovers in the queue....
Old 26 May 2018, 07:42 (Ref:3824707)   #117
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

Next in the Minichamps Capri range will be Woodman Esso, Graham Faberge and Spa Bastos versions.

Still no news on Rover release dates
Old 11 Nov 2018, 22:26 (Ref:3862597)   #118
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

Stu Graham, Vince Woodman Spa Capris now available. Also a Serge Power Bastos and another German Nurby offering.
I'd like to see a Nick Whiting version and a 1981 Rouse one at some point.

The Rovers are Due December perhaps.
Old 3 Mar 2020, 14:13 (Ref:3961207)   #119
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

The 1:18 Minichamps Rovers have just been released.

3 of them so far: '84 DTM, '85 Bastos TWR and '86 Nickel Kurt Thiim DTM winner.

There is an '86 Istel TT winner and '87 BTCC winner also due out.

I would not be at all surprised if the firm launches a French Marlboro version, and an Andy Rouse 1984 BSCC winner as well
Old 14 Mar 2020, 15:13 (Ref:3964186)   #120
tator2001uk
Racer

United Kingdom
Cheshire
tator2001uk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Guys have a look on the BMW shop (proper manufacturers) there are some right good !1:18 been released and the quality is great
318 RAVAGLIA I have just got