Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 8 Aug 2022, 07:38 (Ref:4122189)   #1
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
BTCC Fantasy League 2022 - Rd 6 Results

Again - apologies for the delay in getting the results out.

As always, the scores that each of the real-world competitors gained from their performances on track.

Sutton and Hill at the top of the week's scores with 89 and 88 points. Gamble scored 68.

Gamble scored the maximum 60 points for the Jack Sears honours.

MB Motorsport posted 54 points. Four teams failed to register any points.

The BMW was the chassis of the week - being three points away from a perfect score. Only the Vauxhall failed to register points.

The same is true with the BMW engine, with the M-Sport just pipping Honda and Hyundai.
Attached Thumbnails
2022 Fantasy League Rd6 Results.png  
Old 8 Aug 2022, 07:42 (Ref:4122190)   #2
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
On to the scores for the fantasy league.

Thewolf posted 209 points, closely followed by Jpmck with 198 points.

In the overall table, Jpmck moves on to 1209 points, with richy01908 being the only other competitor in 4-figures, on 1192.
Attached Thumbnails
2022 Fantasy League Rd6 Entrant Scores.png  
Old 8 Aug 2022, 08:08 (Ref:4122192)   #3
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
The transfer window is back open again - updated value tables below.
Attached Thumbnails
2022 Fantasy League Rd6 Values.png