Home  
Site Partners: Veloce Books OldRacingCars.com  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > The Chassis History Archive

Old 23 Sep 2006, 02:55 (Ref:1716845)   #1
Olczyk
Rookie

Olczyk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Alfa Romeo TZ

Hello, it will be nice to ad a TZ database with photos.
We can start this by using the database of www.classicscars.com and ad photo on each cars + may be some period photos ?
Old 28 Sep 2006, 17:12 (Ref:1722257)   #2
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Good subject; these are lovely cars, but can we take some basic info from your website, to kick this off, Olczyk?

In the meantime I note that TZ1, chassis #94 is to be auctioned at Hilton Head Island, South Carolina on 4th November. (source - Octane, November (!) issue)
Old 29 Sep 2006, 14:06 (Ref:1723020)   #3
Olczyk
Rookie

You can take everythings from the website ( just cite the source )
I think that we need to claim only facts and not rumours.
Expensive cars need correct expertise and the idea of a forum is good only if the posts are good.
I do not wish to be involve in any rumours or falses claims.
Old 29 Sep 2006, 14:10 (Ref:1723023)   #4
Olczyk
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Turner
Good subject; these are lovely cars, but can we take some basic info from your website, to kick this off, Olczyk?

In the meantime I note that TZ1, chassis #94 is to be auctioned at Hilton Head Island, South Carolina on 4th November. (source - Octane, November (!) issue)
Concerning Chassis 094, the chassis number is not correctly stamped and is missing 105 11 which open the door of many questions, the owner never respond to them.
Old 1 Oct 2006, 09:17 (Ref:1724218)   #5
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olczyk
You can take everythings from the website ( just cite the source )
Many thanks. I'll do that sometime over the next couple of days, but hope that we can get some useful additions to it here, that we can develop on both sites.

Quote:
I think that we need to claim only facts and not rumours. Expensive cars need correct expertise and the idea of a forum is good only if the posts are good. I do not wish to be involve in any rumours or falses claims.
I agree, in principle, but sometimes we need the rumours to be raised in public in order for the experts to correct them and separate fact from fiction. We do not always know it is incorrect until we are told, or are shown the evidence. An example would be the Healey SR thread which could have been left intact so that your corrections could have been posted.
Old 27 Feb 2007, 16:11 (Ref:1852938)   #6
Olczyk
Rookie

Quote:
Concerning Chassis 094, the chassis number is not correctly stamped and is missing 105 11 which open the door of many questions, the owner never respond to them.
Car sold in auction and nobody raise the question on the missing chassis number number ?
The auction company have no idea what a correct number is or don t want to have a idea.
A profile have been made in the magazine sportcarmarket but again, nobody raise the flag about the incorrect chassis number. All they can say is that my datas is controversial, SURE, it s true and it s controversial because theses people don t want to see the facts, they just want to believe that everythings is great and that everybody is nice.
Bush have been is Iraq for the freedom of the Iraq citizen, nothing to do with oil !
We have all the reasons to believe that many people don t want to see the evidences to be show in public. The reason is only money, nothings new
Old 6 Apr 2007, 09:55 (Ref:1884768)   #7
kurtiejjj
Racer

Netherlands
London, UK
kurtiejjj should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have a german classic car magazine from about 20 years ago which has a great comparison between the TZ1 and 2 also additional information. Maybe that would be of any help?
Old 15 Apr 2012, 11:28 (Ref:3059447)   #8
Zagato_Olaf
Rookie

Netherlands
Bussum, The Netherlands
Zagato_Olaf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Have a look at this site

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtiejjj View Post
I have a german classic car magazine from about 20 years ago which has a great comparison between the TZ1 and 2 also additional information. Maybe that would be of any help?
Ha Kurtiejjj,

Have a look at www.zagato-cars.com for all info on TZ-1, TZ-2, 2600 SZ, 1300 and 1600 JZ.

Ciao, Olaf