Home  
Site Partners: Veloce Books OldRacingCars.com  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > The Chassis History Archive

Old 28 Nov 2006, 22:32 (Ref:1777020)   #51
Marcel ten Caat
Veteran

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Marcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMarcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Turner
Well done, guys; keep it coming. When the season finally ends, I'm hoping that I can find some time to work through this thread to see if we have enough to create some individual model threads for the archive.
I think there are enough chassis numbers known for the Porsche 996 GT3 R/RS/RSR's known to start a thread for that? And it's history now with the 997 coming in?

Perhaps more cars ready to get their own list as the DBRS9 isn't that old either
Old 29 Nov 2006, 10:19 (Ref:1777605)   #52
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Indeed, as I've said before, the archive is for ALL racing cars. For the 'moderns' better to get the facts recorded now than later.

Are you going to provide the 996GT3 info, Stranger? We have none on this thread that I can see.

Last edited by John Turner; 29 Nov 2006 at 10:23.
Old 29 Nov 2006, 19:18 (Ref:1778004)   #53
Marcel ten Caat
Veteran

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Marcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMarcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Will do!
Old 30 Nov 2006, 18:53 (Ref:1778926)   #54
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Excellent; look forward to seeing it!
Old 30 Nov 2006, 22:22 (Ref:1779084)   #55
Marcel ten Caat
Veteran

Netherlands
The Netherlands
http://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91385
Old 1 Dec 2006, 10:30 (Ref:1779377)   #56
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
Well done, Stranger; good job! Anyone want to have a go at any of the others? Alternatively, I can split some of the posts out on this thread as a starting basis for some of those already mentioned.
Old 17 Dec 2006, 22:19 (Ref:1793131)   #57
Viper GTS-R***
Rookie

Belgium
Belgium
Viper GTS-R*** should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Turner
Well done, Stranger; good job! Anyone want to have a go at any of the others? Alternatively, I can split some of the posts out on this thread as a starting basis for some of those already mentioned.
I'm still working on my Viper GTS-R database, but thats a lot of work to find all the info that i need. In total there where build 52 Vipers by ORECA.
And it's from '96 until '06 my database, so you can imagine it is'nt so easy to find everyting. Stranger have got also an excel sheet of my database and he say's it looks very good, isn't Stranger?

So boy's, if you gote site's where i can find information about the chassisnumbers/teamname's of them from every year, let me know so i can made my database complete

Greetz To All!
Old 17 Dec 2006, 22:32 (Ref:1793139)   #58
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
No worries; just pleased you're working on it.
Old 25 Dec 2006, 18:28 (Ref:1799109)   #59
panoz.lmp1
Veteran

Germany
Germany
panoz.lmp1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by panoz.lmp1
but then i can scan the page for the forum.
Now is then...

Old 5 Jan 2007, 14:22 (Ref:1807523)   #60
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
Right, I've done the first split off; the Maserati MC12 posts have been copied to here:-

http://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92511
Old 5 Jan 2007, 14:48 (Ref:1807540)   #61
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
DBR9 thread here:-

http://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92512
Old 8 Jan 2007, 20:52 (Ref:1809920)   #62
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Here is a couple of LMP2 cars for you:-

Lola B05/40

Hu1 - Chamberlain Synergy
Hu2 - Binnie Motorsports
Hu3 - RML
HU4 - Intersport
Hu5 - I understand RML have this car
Hu6 - Horag Racing
Hu7 - Fernandez Racing

Radical SR9
001 - Rollcentre
002 - Bruichladdich
003 - ?
004 - van der Steur Racing
Old 8 Jan 2007, 20:55 (Ref:1809923)   #63
Marcel ten Caat
Veteran

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Question is...does Chamberlain still own that car or did ASM Racing for Portugal buy it. They raced it in 2006 under their own banner (before Le Mans it was Chamberlain).

HU03 was the RML car used in 2005, they used HU05 in 2006.
Old 8 Jan 2007, 20:56 (Ref:1809924)   #64
Marcel ten Caat
Veteran

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjones
Radical SR9
003 - ?
004 - van der Steur Racing
I saw this before and asked the team, I have to look back in my e-mail but i am 99,9% sure it was the 003 that is owned by vdSteur.
Old 8 Jan 2007, 21:19 (Ref:1809949)   #65
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger
Question is...does Chamberlain still own that car or did ASM Racing for Portugal buy it. They raced it in 2006 under their own banner (before Le Mans it was Chamberlain).
Pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger
HU03 was the RML car used in 2005, they used HU05 in 2006.
That is what I understood as well, but I wasn't 100% sure
Old 12 Jan 2007, 15:51 (Ref:1813408)   #66
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
Saleen S7R here:-

http://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92735
Old 28 Jan 2007, 11:27 (Ref:1827704)   #67
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
I've noticed that the Ferrari 550/575 archive has not had many visitors. Probably my fault for not mentioning it here:-

http://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92736
Old 10 Feb 2007, 17:07 (Ref:1838165)   #68
panoz.lmp1
Veteran

Germany
Germany
Porsche 9R6

Some details about the Porsche 9R6 (RS Spyder): LINK to www.projectlemans.de
Old 11 Feb 2007, 15:27 (Ref:1838683)   #69
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by panoz.lmp1
Some details about the Porsche 9R6 (RS Spyder): LINK to www.projectlemans.de
With the info of Project Le Mans I have made a topic for the Porsche RS Spyder:
http://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93657
Old 30 Mar 2007, 09:43 (Ref:1879745)   #70
panoz.lmp1
Veteran

Germany
Germany
FIA-GT Zhuhai chassis numbers:
http://www.projectlemans.de/content/view/2944/1/
Old 30 Mar 2007, 10:37 (Ref:1879776)   #71
Marcel ten Caat
Veteran

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Only one smile for that...

Hopefully I'll be able to write down some ALMS chassisnumbers in Long Beach / Houston.
Old 30 Mar 2007, 15:30 (Ref:1879936)   #72
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
Keep it coming, guys. I've also noted Mr Jones contrib. in January which would also seem worth developing.
Old 4 Apr 2007, 22:48 (Ref:1883720)   #73
Marcel ten Caat
Veteran

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Btw panoz.lmp1, no notes made at Sebring?
Old 24 Apr 2007, 10:48 (Ref:1899210)   #74
GTFever
Rookie

GTFever should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I added some information on 2007 in the follow threads :

Aston Martin DBR9
Corvette C5-R
Corvette C6-R
Maserati MC12
Saleen S7-R
Old 24 Apr 2007, 13:18 (Ref:1899319)   #75
GTFever
Rookie

GTFever should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Who can help with the Reiter Lamborghini R-GT'S?

2002 - 2007