Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 11 Sep 2013, 12:39 (Ref:3302060)   #1
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Who will drive for Lotus in 2014?

Mike E told me to do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike E View Post
Quick, someone start a 'who will drive for Lotus' thread!
Old 11 Sep 2013, 12:40 (Ref:3302062)   #2
321Go
Veteran

321Go should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nico Hulkenberg and Romain Grosjean will drive for Lotus in 2014.
Old 11 Sep 2013, 12:44 (Ref:3302066)   #3
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Grosjean in the No. 1 seat.
Old 11 Sep 2013, 13:31 (Ref:3302110)   #4
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm expecting Hulkenberg to take the seat.
Old 11 Sep 2013, 13:34 (Ref:3302111)   #5
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
Mike E told me to do it
Old 11 Sep 2013, 15:49 (Ref:3302172)   #6
Moneyseeker
Veteran

Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!
Pastor...?
Old 11 Sep 2013, 15:54 (Ref:3302175)   #7
wolfhound
Veteran

Ireland
wolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
We might soon be starting 'who will drive for Sauber in 2014?' and 'who will drive for Williams in2014?' threads as well!
Old 11 Sep 2013, 15:57 (Ref:3302178)   #8
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ahn... why not ?
Old 11 Sep 2013, 16:06 (Ref:3302181)   #9
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i'm kind of bored of grosjean now, he's quick but let's face it, he's not going to win is he? then again, the alternatives aren't nearly as good...

(likely to be famous last words)
Old 11 Sep 2013, 16:36 (Ref:3302192)   #10
ace007
Racer

ace007 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Grosjean will be n1 by default but I expect the Hulk to give him a run for his money. Sooner rather than later, it will put Grosjean back in his nutcase shell and it will be interesting to see whether he can take the pressure this time around as it is one thing to be beaten by a world champion of Raikko's stature and quiet another to be outclassed by a rival of his generation like the Hulk who, in my view, has the potential to become world champion one day!
Old 11 Sep 2013, 18:37 (Ref:3302265)   #11
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

What gives Grosjean will be #1 ?
Old 11 Sep 2013, 18:52 (Ref:3302273)   #12
Biscuits In A Red Bull
Veteran

United Kingdom
Biscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBiscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Two words: Nico Hulkenberg.

That leaves the room for Bianchi to move to Sauber and Magnussen to join Marussia. The silly season is actually not as silly as it seemed...
Old 11 Sep 2013, 18:54 (Ref:3302275)   #13
Marcus666
Racer

Sweden
Marcus666 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
OMG!! Nico and Romain in the same team! Thats one of my dream line ups! Its the GP2 2009 title contenders in the same team!
Old 11 Sep 2013, 18:57 (Ref:3302280)   #14
Biscuits In A Red Bull
Veteran

United Kingdom
Biscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBiscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The Hulk is yet unproven at the front, but has absolutely thrashed his midfield rivals in his 3 F1 seasons. Yes, this year has been disappointing, but nobody in the midpack will match his Monza weekend. Not even Vergne at Canada, or VDG at Spa (Q, despite tyre choice, was a perfect lap).
Old 11 Sep 2013, 19:03 (Ref:3302283)   #15
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Welcome to the Hulk then !
Old 11 Sep 2013, 20:06 (Ref:3302329)   #16
SennaTheGreat
Veteran

England
Grimsby
SennaTheGreat has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Grojean and Hulkenberg for the Lotus seats. Bianchi or possibly Massa to Sauber, and whoever brings in more £££ to Marussia.

Thing is this though, Renault (Still refuse to call them Lotus) couldn't keep hold of Kimi because of lack of promises about having a competitive car next season etc. So, are we now seeing the demise of Renault fully as they also lost James Allison to Ferrari. I think if Renault produce a midfield car next season they are going to be on the slippery slope downwards.
Old 11 Sep 2013, 22:31 (Ref:3302443)   #17
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Its actually Toleman isnt it? Just like MercedesGP is Tyrrell

It might be difficult for a pilot to consider them a credible choice when the serious rumours of not paying their driving talent keep coming up...

Maybe it doesnt matter if they pay the team
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 11 Sep 2013, 23:38 (Ref:3302472)   #18
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
Its actually Toleman isnt it? Just like MercedesGP is Tyrrell

It might be difficult for a pilot to consider them a credible choice when the serious rumours of not paying their driving talent keep coming up...

Maybe it doesnt matter if they pay the team
I thought the whole idea of F1 was the drivers paid the team!

Time for a Lotus driving academy Bella!
Old 12 Sep 2013, 02:42 (Ref:3302513)   #19
EBXR8
Veteran

Australia
Australia
EBXR8 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Webber To Backflip and Remain in F1 @ Lotus as Lead Driver
Old 12 Sep 2013, 05:33 (Ref:3302529)   #20
Nicholosophy
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Nicholosophy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridNicholosophy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridNicholosophy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by EBXR8 View Post
Webber To Backflip and Remain in F1 @ Lotus as Lead Driver
Which since we are refusing to call them Lotus would mean..

WEBBER TO RENAULT!
Old 12 Sep 2013, 05:53 (Ref:3302533)   #21
FAS33
Veteran

Australia
1st - 6th gear
FAS33 User had had their licence endorsedFAS33 User had had their licence endorsed
I have nothing scheduled for next year, when's the auditions..
Old 12 Sep 2013, 07:26 (Ref:3302558)   #22
321Go
Veteran

321Go should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Could Sam Bird be in the running?? Some say he deserves to be in F1.
Old 12 Sep 2013, 10:26 (Ref:3302626)   #23
wolfhound
Veteran

Ireland
wolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It appear that Massa and Hulkenberg are on the Lotus list, I cannot see many more realistic possibles.

http://www.gpupdate.net/en/f1-news/3...-as-candidate/
Old 12 Sep 2013, 10:36 (Ref:3302633)   #24
ace007
Racer

ace007 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Maldonado had a seat fitting...
Old 12 Sep 2013, 10:45 (Ref:3302639)   #25
Grandpa_Rob
Racer

Australia
Oz
Grandpa_Rob should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The Hulk in the Ferrari would have been a great move but Lotus may prove good for his Career and Lotus.