Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Track Day Forum

Old 18 Dec 2004, 12:57 (Ref:1182523)   #26
Hobson
Veteran

England
Notts, UK
Hobson should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHobson should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Yep, the reason why I want one is that most, if not all, Astra Mk2 tuning goodies like suspension, brakes etc are interchangable with the Nexia. Plus its cheaper to run and insure than the equivalent Astra.
Old 28 Dec 2004, 13:28 (Ref:1188813)   #27
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Slightly tangential to the topic but I have used my road car twice as the "fast response" medical car for bike races at Mondello. Bog standard 1.6 Laguna with the addition of a green light bar, two medics and a doctor... lol

I've been promised the drive of one of the British Superbikes Audi med cars for 2005....
Old 15 Jan 2005, 23:47 (Ref:1201874)   #28
Clive
Veteran

England
Westcott
Clive should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridClive should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I've only done one track in my MGB, and whilst I had great fun I was very conscious it was a long walk home if I pranged it. Would I do it again? flippin right I would, but there's that nag in the back of my mind all the time.............
I can't afford towrite it off, neither can I afford a track day car, so I have little choice except to be careful and hope all the other drivers are too.