Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 3 Mar 2021, 08:31 (Ref:4038153)   #501
peebee2
Veteran

peebee2 User had had their licence endorsedpeebee2 User had had their licence endorsed
Anybody who really had an algorithm to beat the bookies would keep very, very quiet about it.
Old 3 Mar 2021, 08:57 (Ref:4038159)   #502
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneyseeker View Post
Another strange thing is that WS tells us that RE is already a global business and by his various interviews has sold millions of cans. You cannot run a global business as one person, so where is his RE's 'team' - marketing, accounts, admin, etc.

As for WS himself, his twitter indicates he is a mix of a gambler - using his maths algorithim to bet on the horses (with the expected incredible returns..) or a self styled F1 pundit reviewing all the F1 teams.

About the sale of millions of cans, it must be noted that it has never been claimed, as far as I'm aware that is, that the cans were actually full of any liquid. It must be borne in mind that the company had to dispose of very many empty cans after the Trade Mark infringements, and it is possible that Storey is just conflating full and empty cans to inflate the total massively.
Old 3 Mar 2021, 09:35 (Ref:4038173)   #503
Moneyseeker
Veteran

Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
About the sale of millions of cans, it must be noted that it has never been claimed, as far as I'm aware that is, that the cans were actually full of any liquid. It must be borne in mind that the company had to dispose of very many empty cans after the Trade Mark infringements, and it is possible that Storey is just conflating full and empty cans to inflate the total massively.
The Rich Energy US site is still using the old logo and shows can images with the old logo. Again, a proper global brand would ensure that the correct identity was implemented across all its channels and media.
Old 3 Mar 2021, 22:01 (Ref:4038459)   #504
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!
I've had a can of Rich Energy. It's an inoffensive tasting energy drink.

So completely opposite to Storey
Old 3 Mar 2021, 22:11 (Ref:4038460)   #505
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
As for WS himself, his twitter indicates he is a mix of a gambler - using his maths algorithim to bet on the horses (with the expected incredible returns..) or a self styled F1 pundit reviewing all the F1 teams.
beginning to think he might be a multi-level marketing hun, he's certainly behaving like one. does he also sell makeup or essential oils for overinflated prices?
Old 3 Mar 2021, 23:48 (Ref:4038472)   #506
Chappelli
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland
Chappelli should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridChappelli should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Most interesting is that both Williams and Haas have a few promo shots/videos that show 2021 sponsors.... both of which include new sponsors, neither of which seem to include Rich Energy.
Old 4 Mar 2021, 07:33 (Ref:4038510)   #507
Moneyseeker
Veteran

Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!
Latest punditry...old chums, I am not sure that is what Gene Haas would describe them as...

William Storey
@richenergyceo
·
13h
Next driver duel is over at my old chums #HaasF1
This is easy.
@nikita_mazepin
is one of the most exciting talents to emerge in recent years & I believe he is a future world champion.
@SchumacherMick
is commercially valuable but will get comfortably beaten by #Mazepin
#Formula1
Old 4 Mar 2021, 08:04 (Ref:4038512)   #508
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
An amazing hot take there. The man really knows his stuff.

Let’s also, for a moment, consider the concept of “commercially viable”.
Old 4 Mar 2021, 08:08 (Ref:4038513)   #509
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
An amazing hot take there. The man really knows his stuff.

Let’s also, for a moment, consider the concept of “commercially viable”.
I would have thought Mazepin was more "commercially viable".... notwithstanding they are both basically pay drivers bringing a chunk of change, my understanding is that Mazepin's contribution is greater than Schumacher Jnr's.
Old 4 Mar 2021, 08:11 (Ref:4038514)   #510
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
So in this case “commercially viable” could mean “brings less money to a team than you’d think”. How apt.
Old 4 Mar 2021, 08:13 (Ref:4038516)   #511
Moneyseeker
Veteran

Mazepin takes title sponsorship of Haas -no RE branding...

https://www.racefans.net/2021/03/04/...nsor-for-2021/
Old 4 Mar 2021, 08:51 (Ref:4038527)   #512
P38 in workshop
Veteran

P38 in workshop has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Its quite likely that there have been more posts on this thread than there have been cans of the product sold at retail outlets.
Old 4 Mar 2021, 08:55 (Ref:4038528)   #513
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by P38 in workshop View Post
Its quite likely that there have been more posts on this thread than there have been cans of the product sold at retail outlets.
Old 4 Mar 2021, 11:38 (Ref:4038575)   #514
mj088
Racer

mj088 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
well i was wrong, i was thinking that Rich Energy had to be back with Haas, that only really leave Williams now
Old 4 Mar 2021, 12:22 (Ref:4038580)   #515
peebee2
Veteran

peebee2 User had had their licence endorsedpeebee2 User had had their licence endorsed
Quote:
Originally Posted by mj088 View Post
well i was wrong, i was thinking that Rich Energy had to be back with Haas, that only really leave Williams now
I thought it was established it was Sauber he was bullshitting about?
Old 4 Mar 2021, 12:52 (Ref:4038585)   #516
mj088
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
I thought it was established it was Sauber he was bullshitting about?
At first but their car was unveiled with no Rich Energy logos
Old 4 Mar 2021, 12:58 (Ref:4038587)   #517
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Remember - if Storey is accurate with what he said, Rich Energy would be a partner in 2021 of a team, and a sponsor in 2022:

"A strategic ally of Rich Energy has agreed to purchase a majority stake in an existing team. [...] we will become a partner of that team for 2021. Once that acquisition is announced we will become the title sponsor for 2022."
Old 4 Mar 2021, 13:32 (Ref:4038596)   #518
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
We need to take it with a pinch of salt knowing how much he likes to blow smoke up his own end. He still has a lot to learn

But the rumours are there, so we just have to watch this space to see if it is true or not
Old 4 Mar 2021, 13:45 (Ref:4038608)   #519
mj088
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Remember - if Storey is accurate with what he said, Rich Energy would be a partner in 2021 of a team, and a sponsor in 2022:

"A strategic ally of Rich Energy has agreed to purchase a majority stake in an existing team. [...] we will become a partner of that team for 2021. Once that acquisition is announced we will become the title sponsor for 2022."
This is true, he also referred to Williams new owners as "our friends", maybe 2+2=5 there tho
Old 4 Mar 2021, 23:49 (Ref:4038812)   #520
Chappelli
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland
Chappelli should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridChappelli should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post

The ridiculous part of that is that by announcing that he would partner the team for 2021, he's announced the sale in 2022....
Old 5 Mar 2021, 06:57 (Ref:4038840)   #521
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I guess as soon as we see the first Rich Energy drink cans in the team coolers we'll know who it is. Perhaps Martin Brundle can include it in his grid walk!

So far though the world is hanging on his every word without putting his hand in his pocket. Why would he want to be a sponsor when we know more about him and his product than, say, any of the Williams sponsors (who I cannot recall)?

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk
Old 5 Mar 2021, 07:08 (Ref:4038841)   #522
Moneyseeker
Veteran

Meanwhile WS moves into the printing business...

William Storey
@richenergyceo
·
15h
I am delighted to become a stakeholder in leading production print group
@LondonDcs

This brilliant business in London's Docklands is expanding rapidly & I am looking forward to building the group with print industry veterans Barry Page & Dave Gibbons. #Print #London #business
Old 5 Mar 2021, 10:09 (Ref:4038857)   #523
billy bleach
Veteran

Ireland
Cork
billy bleach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbilly bleach should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:

William Storey
@richenergyceo
·
15h
@LondonDcs

This brilliant business in London's Docklands is expanding rapidly & I am looking forward to building the group with print industry veterans Barry Page & Dave Gibbons. #Print #London #business
Wernt those Guys in Led Zeppelin and ZZ TOP?
Old 5 Mar 2021, 10:14 (Ref:4038861)   #524
mj088
Racer

Quote:

William Storey
@richenergyceo
·
15h
@LondonDcs

can they print onto cans?
Old 5 Mar 2021, 10:26 (Ref:4038869)   #525
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by mj088 View Post
can they print onto cans?
Why would they need to?