Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 16 Oct 2023, 11:14 (Ref:4181702)   #26
hen henths
Racer

hen henths should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by hen henths View Post
1. Ash Sutton will win the championship but with fewer 1st places and more top 2 finishes than last year.
2. Tom Chilton will do better than last year but will finish between 5th and 10th in the championship.
3. At least one of the top five in the championship will start from (very near) the back of the grid due to a penalty of some kind.
4. Jade Edwards will achieve her best race finishing position yet.
5. Hybrid or BoP will be altered again either during the season or ready for next season.
1. Yes, he won it. No, he got four times as many 1st places and yes, one more top 2 than last year. So, incorrect.
2. No he was 14th but yes that was slightly better than 15th last year.
3. Yeah Tingram got that ride height disqualification in the wet again!
4. No not quite.
5. Not yet as far as I know. Anyone want to jump in and correct me?

Provisionally 1 out of 5!

Quote:
TenTenths forum predictions:

1. porsche962fan will complain about weak toe links.
2. Outside this thread someone other than me will bring up Plato with reference to future involvement in the BTCC.

1. Oh yes!
2. No I don't think they did. Tim mentioned him being at the paddock one weekend.

1 out of 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt K View Post
PS hope this game continues next year, it's the most fun of them all!
Definitely!
Old 16 Oct 2023, 11:56 (Ref:4181711)   #27
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
5. Hybrid or BoP will be altered again either during the season or ready for next season.
Quote:
5. Not yet as far as I know. Anyone want to jump in and correct me?
Boost adjustments were carried out during the season - and The Lord of Gow has confirmed that hybrid will be adjusted over the winter to make it have a larger effect next season.
Old 27 Oct 2023, 18:39 (Ref:4183231)   #28
mf51
Rookie

New Zealand
New Zealand
mf51 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by mf51 View Post
1. Rory to be champion
2. Plato to make some sort of appearance this year, whether it be racing a round or commentating, even picking the ball
3. Morgan least performing BMW driver, and get replaced for next year
4. Tom Chilton to win at least 1 race
5. A new manufacture/vehicle to be announced
1. No
2. No, sadly.
3. No, Jelley 12th, Morgan 9th
4. Yes
5. No (well not yet).

Overall my predictions were pretty poor.