Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 26 Mar 2008, 21:22 (Ref:2162422)   #1
medius
Veteran

England
Media Office hiding from the rain
medius should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmedius should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
BTCC number spaces

Hey, I'm needing an answer so I can skin some cars for Forza 2 ready for this weekend.

Will the cars be running Auto Express or Evo logos under the numbers this year? Pics from testing and the media day have shown both.
Old 26 Mar 2008, 21:33 (Ref:2162439)   #2
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
City of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I did a BTCC Leon on FOrza with the Auto Express logo and the HiQ bit, If you like, send me a mini (my gamertag is nickyf1) and i'l send you it back with the numberplate. If youve got any more questions, virtual racers forum please
Old 26 Mar 2008, 21:41 (Ref:2162450)   #3
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
funny you should ask that, I've just been trying to find that out for the Spotters Guide (coming tomorrow). Each car has to have a Evo and an Auto Express logo on the car, one on each side. doesnt matter which side, so its all a bit random.
Old 26 Mar 2008, 21:45 (Ref:2162455)   #4
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
As I recall it was the same last year
Old 26 Mar 2008, 21:46 (Ref:2162456)   #5
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
oh, didnt know that lol, its causing too much confusion.
Old 26 Mar 2008, 21:47 (Ref:2162457)   #6
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by redshoes
As I recall it was the same last year
correct. Some teams swap them arouind on car 1 and car2, some change race by race
Old 26 Mar 2008, 22:08 (Ref:2162485)   #7
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
Ah well, the Auto Express one is easier to do in Forza anyway.