Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25 Nov 2021, 08:01 (Ref:4085397)   #11
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2022 Kia Niro

'Kia has confirmed that the new arrival, like the current car, will be offered with hybrid, plug-in hybrid and pure-electric powertrains, although the Mk2 e-Niro will remain separate from the firm’s line of ‘EV’-badged bespoke electric cars and will not use the E-GMP platform reserved for those models.'
'The 1.6-litre petrol engine currently used in combustion-powered Niro variants is also likely to be carried over but is unlikely to be boosted to give the same 261bhp combined output as the new Sportage PHEV. '