Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 28 Feb 2021, 23:12 (Ref:4037504)   #46
peebee2
Veteran

peebee2 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Lambert finally gone now.
Old 1 Mar 2021, 08:32 (Ref:4037546)   #47
BTCC frog
Racer

BTCC frog should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBTCC frog should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBTCC frog should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
The season with Marcus Stewart banging in goals for fun was the last time they were good! 2000-01 season?

Woah i'm waay off topic. Apologies!!
Yes way off topic. I never thought I would be discussing Ipswich Town on a Formula e thread!
Old 1 Mar 2021, 08:41 (Ref:4037547)   #48
BTCC frog
Racer

BTCC frog should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBTCC frog should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBTCC frog should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
May I propose no more mentions of Ipswich or any football team on this thread (or this forum). There are other places to do that.
Old 1 Mar 2021, 12:10 (Ref:4037595)   #49
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTCC frog View Post
May I propose no more mentions of Ipswich or any football team on this thread (or this forum). There are other places to do that.
A bold proposal indeed.

In fact, in a strange quirk of fate, Atlético Madrid is currently being discussed in the Glickenhaus Hypercar thread!
Old 1 Mar 2021, 18:03 (Ref:4037692)   #50
BTCC frog
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
A bold proposal indeed.
Yes, it is a bold proposal, and I know I was the one who started it, but I never expected anyone else on this forum to have any opinions on Ipswich Town
But I would prefer not to have a discussion about it on here, as this is a motorsport forum, and apart from anything else it doesn't look good for motorsport if another (inferior) sport is being discussed on this forum. It's not just because it depresses me to talk about my club in their current state.
Old 1 Mar 2021, 18:42 (Ref:4037699)   #51
Bcarr6
Veteran

Bcarr6 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBcarr6 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Yes, it is a bold proposal, and I know I was the one who started it, but I never expected anyone else on this forum to have any opinions on Ipswich Town
But I would prefer not to have a discussion about it on here, as this is a motorsport forum, and apart from anything else it doesn't look good for motorsport if another (inferior) sport is being discussed on this forum. It's not just because it depresses me to talk about my club in their current state.

Without derailing the thread too much further, I’m from Framlingham, small world haha

Now back to formula E!

Glad to see Lynn is ok after what looked like a terrible crash

Caught up on both races today and the lasting impression was distinctly average.

FE can be really quite wild sometimes so it goes to show just how dependant it all is on quality of track layout

Those summer Berlin races were just a lot more dramatic!
Old 1 Mar 2021, 20:06 (Ref:4037730)   #52
BTCC frog
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcarr6 View Post
Without derailing the thread too much further, I’m from Framlingham, small world haha

Now back to formula E!

Glad to see Lynn is ok after what looked like a terrible crash

Caught up on both races today and the lasting impression was distinctly average.

FE can be really quite wild sometimes so it goes to show just how dependant it all is on quality of track layout

Those summer Berlin races were just a lot more dramatic!
Small world indeed

I actually didn’t really enjoy the Berlin races much. I had expected to, but six races at the same track in one week just wasn’t as good as I had expected. The Ad Diriyah races were more exciting for me, although I the penalties were very annoying, but I also thought the qualifying format was too extreme, whereas it doesn’t make so much of a difference usually. Maybe they have made progress, but two Dragons and two NIOs in superpole just didn’t seem right. I am really looking forward to seeing Formula e race on a proper track later this year, I think it will be great (Mexico City is by far the best at the moment, even for on track action, so Valencia should be similar).

Lynn’s crash was terrifying, the worst in Formula e history (including the infamous Heidfeld-Prost crash). Really glad he’s okay.
Old 10 Apr 2021, 11:25 (Ref:4045427)   #53
BTCC frog
Racer

Grid for Rome race 1:
1. Vandoorne
2. Lotterer
3. Rowland
4. Di Grassi
5. Vergne
6. Gunther (+5 so 11th)
7. Frijns
8. De Vries
9. Wehrlein
10. Buemi
11. Bird
12. Evans
13. Lynn
14. Nato
15. Sims
16. Sette-Camara
17. Muller
18. Da Costa
19. Blomqvist
20. Dennis
21. Rast
22. Cassidy
23. Mortara
24. Turvey

As much as I enjoyed seeing NIO and Dragon up at the top in Ad Diriyah, it did feel too artificial with the group qualifying format, so I am pleased to see a more representative grid today, with the punishment of being in an early group not as severe as it was in Diriyah.
Old 10 Apr 2021, 16:20 (Ref:4045463)   #54
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
NaBUru38 has a real shot at the championship!NaBUru38 has a real shot at the championship!NaBUru38 has a real shot at the championship!NaBUru38 has a real shot at the championship!NaBUru38 has a real shot at the championship!
Today's race had many laps of boredom, and a couple of crashes to spice it up.
Old 11 Apr 2021, 10:47 (Ref:4045529)   #55
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new lap record!chunterer is going for a new lap record!chunterer is going for a new lap record!chunterer is going for a new lap record!chunterer is going for a new lap record!chunterer is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaBUru38 View Post
Today's race had many laps of boredom, and a couple of crashes to spice it up.
Errr.

Ok i've bitten!

Looked a pretty decent race full of action and scraps to me?
Old 11 Apr 2021, 11:32 (Ref:4045539)   #56
BTCC frog
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
Errr.

Ok i've bitten!

Looked a pretty decent race full of action and scraps to me?
Yes, I thought it was a brilliant race, making up for the farce of Ad Diriyah. Di Grassi, Bird and Vandoorne all put in textbook drives. Shame about how it ended with the manhole cover.
Old 11 Apr 2021, 11:34 (Ref:4045541)   #57
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new lap record!chunterer is going for a new lap record!chunterer is going for a new lap record!chunterer is going for a new lap record!chunterer is going for a new lap record!chunterer is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Yes, I thought it was a brilliant race, making up for the farce of Ad Diriyah. Di Grassi, Bird and Vandoorne all put in textbook drives. Shame about how it ended with the manhole cover.
Weird scenario. Gunther saved his big moment earlier on but Stoff unfortunately did not!
Old 12 Apr 2021, 09:19 (Ref:4045670)   #58
LPP68
Rookie

LPP68 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
How many drivers would have run out of electricity if Vandoorne did his restart a bit quicker, giving the race an extra lap?
Old 18 Apr 2021, 10:04 (Ref:4046490)   #59
LPP68
Rookie

LPP68 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Great news! the Monaco race will be held on the full F1-track!
Old 21 Apr 2021, 07:36 (Ref:4047006)   #60
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LPP68 View Post
Great news! the Monaco race will be held on the full F1-track!
It isn't identical though - does look like there will be a few changes. Mostly turn 1 and the chicane after the tunnel.