Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 11 Oct 2021, 05:19 (Ref:4077948)   #1
mstets
Racer

mstets should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Kevin Harvick incident

His intentional contact with Elliott today at Charlotte was disgraceful. I am only an occasional NASCAR viewer but allowing stuff like this to go on with no penalty to the offender only reduces my interest in watching the races. It was pretty impressive to see the Hendrick crews on the #9 and #5 do the required repairs necessary to keep both cars in the chase.
Old 11 Oct 2021, 07:24 (Ref:4077964)   #2
rustyfan
Veteran

Sweden
rustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstets View Post
His intentional contact with Elliott today at Charlotte was disgraceful. I am only an occasional NASCAR viewer but allowing stuff like this to go on with no penalty to the offender only reduces my interest in watching the races. It was pretty impressive to see the Hendrick crews on the #9 and #5 do the required repairs necessary to keep both cars in the chase.
It's been a part of the NASCAR DNA for ages so nothing will change on that front.

Personally I don't mind it - I much rather see room for ugly, heated rivalries than a sanitized environment where even the smallest of racing incidents (see: Gasly in Turkey) gets you penalized.