Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Overdrive BTCC Diecast Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Old 25 Apr 2006, 09:39 (Ref:1594460)   #1
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Racing Rivals tv shows 2004

Dont know if anyone has been watching these re runs of the Racing Rivals 2004 series that is being re run on Player Channel on Sky tv package ...I think its channel 123 if anyone wants to see them . There on a couple of times a week i think .

i missed most of this series 1st time round so its been good to see James Pickford / Gavin Smith , Tom Boardman , Gordon Shedden and co really getting in race mood behind the wheel in the cockpit ...and all the behind the scenes stuff you dont normally get to see .

only thing is , for some reason the channel seems to show them at random and not in order , really frustrating as its hard to follow it all again .

still , its on SKY channel 123 if anyone wants to see it .

Old 25 Apr 2006, 09:59 (Ref:1594484)   #2
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Cheers for that Sato san....

Added to my Sky+ schedule!
Old 25 Apr 2006, 11:50 (Ref:1594567)   #3
Tim 27
Racer

England
March,Cambs
Tim 27 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I watched this series when it was new. I think it was originally shown on Bravo. Great entertainment, especially the 'behind the scenes' bits that Sato san mentions.
I remember at the time not being over impressed with Rob Huff's behaviour, but having since spoke with him at some length, have changed my mind totally, and have come to the conclusion a lot of stuff was taken out of context and for viewing figures only.
Old 8 Jul 2006, 14:16 (Ref:1650880)   #4
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Does anyone know if the DVD is available anywhere? I know it was never released to the public but there was a 'teams only' issue which I have seen for sale in the past. But now I quite fancy getting hold of it I don't see it anywhere!