Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old 9 Oct 2009, 20:07 (Ref:2557760)   #26
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Feliks should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Weight piston and valve same diameter - 62 mm
Right now without springs. Only retainers.

So that you get rid of the doubt next photographs with accurate data :

Diameter popped 75 mm , diameter piston 76.5 mm
Right now are you shure ?? Any washes.

Weight popped 75 mm 1000 G
weight piston & rod 76.5 mm 850 G
weight popped 62 mm 400 G
weight piston & rod 62 mm 370 G
But the window of the flight of the valve of 75 mm is only 64 mm, what is very similar to the window of the flight piston 62 mm .
That is it results from it that the valve of 75 mm is giving the same flight as the piston 62 mm that is 1000 G to 370 G !!!!!
==~~ 2.5 more weight popped to piston& rod !!
It only looks impossibly. but this way is.

In principle ,for them greater popped/piston diameter, it is this difference in weight will be to the benefit of pistons.
Regards Andrew
Old 9 Oct 2009, 20:23 (Ref:2557771)   #27
arakis
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade,Serbia
arakis has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I have a perpetum mobile desigin me and my friend made a couple of years back, should i post it here..... Its Based on ElectroStatics
To launch a new FIA GT2 category based on strict technical rules, with limited wavers and ‘balance of performance' limited to success ballast. A category where GT manufacturers will prove through competition they can produce the best road going GT car.
Old 9 Oct 2009, 22:03 (Ref:2557841)   #28
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I have to say this is probably the strangest thread I've encountered in my 8 years here at Tenths....... I don't think I'm really any the wiser than I was a year or more ago.....
Old 9 Oct 2009, 22:45 (Ref:2557860)   #29
XJR88
Rookie

England
England
XJR88 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm confused about the recriprocating dingle arm and the malleable logarithmic casing, myself

Perhaps Knighty could shed some light?
Old 10 Oct 2009, 00:10 (Ref:2557902)   #30
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
All the time I remember, around it is a forum racer. Little introduction in order not to cause a lot of trouble understanding .

Since when the keg came into existence, for it is her shipping by ships constituted a spot of bother. That is how, they forgot to attach, while swinging the ship rolled from one side to other side, hitting in not around with great energy. There was this great danger for the crew. That is how, they forgot to attach, while swinging the ship rolled from one side to other side, hitting in not around with great energy. I decided to use this energy for the production of the electric current with the help of the oscillatory dynamo. It is a pendulum driving the oscillatory dynamo around so with keg. It will be sufficient to install shipboard or for other swimming raft, and during waving we have the electricity, rather than danger

block of osillating dynamo:

And mutation pendulum dynamo:

Or magnet tooth plate.

So far we exploited the energy arising with the help of the pendulum only for stopping him.

Clik on picture, see animation
http://ultra.ap.krakow.pl/~ogar/elek...tenhofena.html

It is a next mutation of the swaying pendulum around it pivot :

And it is a conception of containing inside box a dozen or so of such pendulums giving the electricity under the influence of moving. Of course completely hermetically sealed box.

It is next my proposal to use sea waves for the production of the electric current

Now all tubules in one time are giving the energy from the move of the pendulum

And on the other side pendulums a next PCB set can also be. Altogether it for example 1000 pieces of coils and magnets of sets can be. Every coils is giving 1 watt.
Regards Andrew
Good alternate on flywheel ? ( turning the principle away perhaps of theses to be starter ( Large stepper motor))
Linear stepper
Stepper basic
Old 10 Oct 2009, 05:00 (Ref:2557991)   #31
Japanese Samurai
Veteran

Japan
Japanese Samurai has a real shot at the championship!Japanese Samurai has a real shot at the championship!Japanese Samurai has a real shot at the championship!Japanese Samurai has a real shot at the championship!Japanese Samurai has a real shot at the championship!Japanese Samurai has a real shot at the championship!
This is a very strange engine.
It is apex seal to have a hard time most when Mazda develops the rotary engine.
Apex seal is very delicate parts.
The rotary engine has three apex seal per one rotor.
However, this engine has it four!
Nevertheless, this engine needs two valve trains further!
How many explosions does this engine need to make one rotation?
Old 10 Oct 2009, 19:12 (Ref:2558315)   #32
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Since when the keg came into existence, for it is her shipping by ships constituted a spot of bother. That is how, they forgot to attach, while swinging the ship rolled from one side to other side, hitting in not around with great energy. There was this great danger for the crew. That is how, they forgot to attach, while swinging the ship rolled from one side to other side, hitting in not around with great energy. I decided to use this energy for the production of the electric current with the help of the oscillatory dynamo. It is a pendulum driving the oscillatory dynamo around so with keg. It will be sufficient to install shipboard or for other swimming raft, and during waving we have the electricity, rather than danger

Or magnet tooth plate.

So far we exploited the energy arising with the help of the pendulum only for stopping him.

Regards Andrew
Old 10 Oct 2009, 23:10 (Ref:2558520)   #33
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Quote:
Originally Posted by arakis View Post
I have a perpetum mobile desigin me and my friend made a couple of years back, should i post it here..... Its Based on ElectroStatics
Perpetum Mobile - Never mind new. This many people already invented this Perpetum Mobiles. Even I have so new what somebody sent to me
http://www.felix50.republika.pl/6524.gif

Andrew

Or magnet tooth plate.

t is a next mutation of the swaying pendulum around it pivot :

And it is a conception of containing inside box a dozen or so of such pendulums giving the electricity under the influence of moving. Of course completely hermetically sealed box.

It is next my proposal to use sea waves for the production of the electric current

Now all tubules in one time are giving the energy from the move of the pendulum

And on the other side pendulums a next PCB set can also be. Altogether it for example 1000 pieces of coils and magnets of sets can be. Every coils is giving 1 watt.
Linear stepper
Stepper basic

Now I will show and I will explain the rule of operation my new dynastarter :

Next on hard PCB put some coils end electronics.
Every so the "green cylinder" has the magnet, two coils with shuffled teeth for the half of their size of the division, a bit electronics of the type small bridge on mossfets, securities on varistors electronics controlling generate the electricity . Current on each coil about 5 Ampers menage mossfets.
Everything controled of course with microprocessor .

It is put on this hard PCB plate about 150 of such arrangements with coils and the electronics parts

everyone so complet of elements is decreeing with 5 amperes, rally if to do about 150 pieces of these elements and to put them on this PCB tile, we can manage about 750 amperes what should completely be enough for the warming up the engine. Receiving the electric current in the same way for charging a battery is already a banally simple matter.

I think, that such PCB it "Automotive mother board" the same "Automotive mother board" is replacing the alternator and the starter. Flywheel still is always in the engine.

Principe as same , but in disc version linear stepper

Regards Andrew
Old 10 Oct 2009, 23:27 (Ref:2558548)   #34
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Mods, please move this non racing related thread to the armchair section or something!!

L.P.
Old 10 Oct 2009, 23:42 (Ref:2558560)   #35
arakis
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade,Serbia
arakis has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
oh come on horndawg u must admit its a funny thread, ^partty pooper

btw felix my perpetum is much more addvanced it doesn't only sustain itself, it can acctually drive something, I am only affraid somone will kill me if I go public with it, all the oil barons and such, scarry man you know, you should also be affraid with this wawe generator thingy you got,

althoug I would use a three phase alternating current mechenical to electrical energy convertor... , or maybe a direct curent mechanical to electrical energy convertor thats attachet to a variable load Voltage stabiliser, folowed by a inveror to 220 ac, or 110 depending in whose seas you are sailing
To launch a new FIA GT2 category based on strict technical rules, with limited wavers and ‘balance of performance' limited to success ballast. A category where GT manufacturers will prove through competition they can produce the best road going GT car.
Old 11 Oct 2009, 01:21 (Ref:2558629)   #36
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Having sat back on this thread since it first appeared (ok it may be a wind up !) I will give my opinion for what it's worth There have been inventors thinking up new designs of internal combustion engines ever since the first one was made (and that was debatable who first made it ).
Regardless of anything else all these different types of engines all still use fuel that is rapidly running out, and I have yet to see any novel designed unit powerful enough to propel a car at a reasonable speed that does amazing MPG.
I had some old 1920s books that showed most of these "different" types of engines, although most couldn't be made to work for more than 5 minutes because of the materials available in the period, never the less the ideas were there.
A lot of these overcomplicated masterpieces (although clever) have a lot of reciprocating parts that absorb power through frictional losses so are counter productive and also expensive to tool up for and make and test and develop !
The conventional engine as we know it in its modern guise ain't doing so bad as in the last few years some cars are probably doing twice or more MPG than they were 20 or 30 years ago for a given cc vs speed. (OK I do know modern cars are more aerodynamic as well ! )
The only ICE that I personally think has any future is the one that can increase or decrease the internal CC when needed. But it still needs fuel !
After saying that I don't decry all these innovative thinkers working in their sheds as life would be very boring
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace mĂ¡s calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montĂ³n cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 12 Oct 2009, 23:40 (Ref:2560240)   #37
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Pcb are possible in 2 half part.

Two ribbon cable, and sensitive electronics put outside of hot engine.
On PCB only magnets and coils , and nonsensitive electronics filled with resin.
Andrew
But there are also helicopter piston engines to which it will be sufficient to add the light disc made of the thin metal sheet after all and we have the outstanding starter and the generator .
And we lost about 20 KG.

So far I didn't still deal with a brake system of the car .
Without any interference in a brake system existing so far, I will prolong his work live at least twice .
So so:
Do you know electric retarder in big truck and buses?
When they applied the ones electric retarder in these cars, consuming the part of a brake system it diminished repeatedly .
Rght now are possible using this retarder in little passengers cars
That is, when this my new idea ,will be applied dynastarter, one should also equip him with the function electric retarder. Namely, with the help of a brake pedal, at first to give the electricity on the one dynastarter with a view to braking for them, and only then, when braking will be this way insufficient, a brake pedal will start a traditional brake system .
This dismisser which will be possible for the accomplishment on dynastarter, will be acting on a bit of an other principle than electric retarderin lorries. That is, provided electricity to dynastarter, will be producing the braking torque similar to the holding torque in stepping motors.
I think, around when drivers will have the big red diode in the car ,led which will be becoming when traditional brakes are starting acting, they will be supposed this way to suppress ambitions so that she doesn't become , that is a traditional brake system is out of work. I think that an entire brake system used this way will be enough on all life of the car, without any exchanges of him parts friction.
This asolutely new function of new dynastarter.
Regards Andrew
Old 17 Oct 2009, 14:23 (Ref:2563245)   #38
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Principe oscillating disc dynamo (pendulum)

Red Pin :

Or swimmer too....

Andrew
Old 28 Dec 2009, 18:02 (Ref:2605736)   #39
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
My proposal it is modified poped valve which let for very effective picking up the warmth by chilling with intense stream of oil.
Thanks to widening the leading part of the valve to the maximum dimension which can only to fit in the nest , the surface of the joint of the valve with the head repeatedly was increased.
Thanks to widening the leading part of the valve to the maximum dimension which can only to fit in the nest the surface of the joint of the valve with the head repeatedly was increased. much simpler sailing across the warmth causes it to the well chilled head. a here also omitted Valve Guide which is usually of materials worse being a heat conductor than aluminium stayed. the additional crack of the baulk still became the Valve Guide to head liquidated in this new structure of the valve. The new structure allows to move heat to the head very efficiently. with valve quide omitting, and big relatively with area.
In the new structure it is an important thing, that inside valve on 3 / 4 one's length is feeling empty inside and has the enormous area for the exchange of the warm with chilling oil.
Chilling jst oil passed to the middle of the valve with the help of two tubes from which the very intense stream of cooling oil is flowing out.

I think that at such a construction of the valve, the temperature of the valve should not exceed 500 degrees Celsius, and NOx coming into existence in a combustion chamber can be limited about about 80 %

It will also be possible to increase the efficiency of the engine by increasing the degree of tensing, or else there will be no great temperature in a combustion chamber what the significant reduction of self-ignitions will cause, and will cause more laminar burning.

And the most important case. Since temperature of the new valve on 3 / 4 his lengths she should not be bigger than the temperature of the head, it will be possible to resign entirely from devices for placing valve clearance, since the sum of the expandability of the new valve and the expandability of the head will be approximately similar.

therefore keeping valve clearance of manner will be unnecessary as a result of the same complete expandability of the valve and the head.

Below I am describing two models of the latest version of valves, and the disintegration of the temperature on the length in the traditional valve.

Happy New Year Andrew
Old 29 Dec 2009, 02:45 (Ref:2605839)   #40
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
Hi there Andrew and welcome back!

I actually had missed your ocean dynamo posts, not sure how... Interesting. Would there be a way to harness the energy generated and transfer it to a prototype at LeMans? Perhaps quick change energy cells, changable at pitstops?

Anyway, on the super cooled oil on exhaust valve treatise, firstly, how are you cooling the oil and is this oil different then operational oil for the engine? Won't super cooled oil cause a temperature shock to the materials of the valve and seat (or 'nest' as you are using) with rapid expansion/contraction cycles and lead to material degradation and thus material failure?

Perhaps throwing away the idea of current valve design and architecture has merit and instead replaced with a rotating disk with ports on the disk face, all rotating in time wth the exhaust cycles, thus presented a cooled area to the combustion exhaust cycle, which then rotates away to have temperature moderated while the next phase of the disk endures the cycle. This... while picking up drag from the rotating disk and the bearings and the drive of same, would realize at the same time a saving of the loss of power to the valve springs (ignoring the pneumatic systems in use in F1 which I know work around this and also work around problems with mechanical spring oscilation at high operational frequency-and of course the remainder of the Christmas beer, which is having the effect of limiting my thought processes on that matter, thus leading to me responding in the first place! )

robert
Old 29 Dec 2009, 07:14 (Ref:2605861)   #41
fourWheelDrift
Veteran

United Kingdom
fourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by skycafe View Post
Perhaps throwing away the idea of current valve design and architecture has merit and instead replaced with a rotating disk with ports on the disk face, all rotating in time wth the exhaust cycles, thus presented a cooled area to the combustion exhaust cycle, which then rotates away to have temperature moderated while the next phase of the disk endures the cycle. This... while picking up drag from the rotating disk and the bearings and the drive of same, would realize at the same time a saving of the loss of power to the valve springs (ignoring the pneumatic systems in use in F1 which I know work around this and also work around problems with mechanical spring oscilation at high operational frequency-and of course the remainder of the Christmas beer, which is having the effect of limiting my thought processes on that matter, thus leading to me responding in the first place! )

robert

How about resurrecting the sleeve valve, if you are not familiar with it there is a good article on Wikipedia.
Old 29 Dec 2009, 14:07 (Ref:2605980)   #42
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fourWheelDrift View Post
How about resurrecting the sleeve valve, if you are not familiar with it there is a good article on Wikipedia.
That's the spirit!
Old 29 Dec 2009, 14:28 (Ref:2605986)   #43
bdwoody
Veteran

United Kingdom
redbridge southampton
bdwoody should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
what ever happened to the ball camshaft idea i saw at autosport international many years ago ? i would have thought a major manufacturer would have snapped it up !!!

oh and by the by have all the mods gone and done them selfs in over this thread , coz felix is still going !! is he the "energizer bunny" !!! lol

Last edited by bdwoody; 29 Dec 2009 at 14:53.
Old 29 Dec 2009, 17:19 (Ref:2606050)   #44
Dave Brand
Veteran

England
Hadfield, Derbyshire (UK)
Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!
Your valve idea appears to be a solution to a small problem which introduces several serious problems!

I can't see how it eliminates the valve guide - your big fat valve bodies must have some form of location, which would just be a very large diameter valve guide.

Those big fat valve bodies must, as drawn, affect airflow? To get them out of the airflow I suspect you'd need a much longer valve stem than you show, which would make the valve assembly much longer than a normal valve, necessitating in turn a much deeper head casting, making the engine heavier & taller.

Last but not least, your idea would result in an enormous increase in reciprocating mass, again adding weight throughout the valve train & seriously reducing engine speed.

The answer to valve heating problems is metallurgy, not mass!
Old 29 Dec 2009, 18:04 (Ref:2606074)   #45
fourWheelDrift
Veteran

United Kingdom
fourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
What about Sodium Cooled valves. Hollow valve stems part filled with sodium. As the valves reciprocate the (now molten) sodium whizzes up and down the stem and transfers heat from the valve head all the way up the length of the valve, you still have to get the heat away from the valve but you have a head start if it is evenly distributed up the length of the part. I guess the whole valve would be heavier though.

Perhaps someone can remind me where I've seen this idea, blowed if I can remember.

Just to add that I've just done a quick google and it seems they have found their way onto a few road cars so not as radical ad idea as I thought.

Last edited by fourWheelDrift; 29 Dec 2009 at 18:06. Reason: Comment added
Old 29 Dec 2009, 19:47 (Ref:2606128)   #46
bdwoody
Veteran

United Kingdom
redbridge southampton
bdwoody should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
sodium filled valves ,mmm i think they are fitted to the old vw bug ..
Old 29 Dec 2009, 23:44 (Ref:2606221)   #47
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Quote:
That's the spirit!
O yes , you right.
In Krakow , in the Museum of Aviations there is even such Hercules :

And i my propose are another one way. If poped no need clearance,

we can use easy old good desmodrome .

Andrew
Old 30 Dec 2009, 00:00 (Ref:2606227)   #48
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Quote:
Hi there Andrew and welcome back!

I actually had missed your ocean dynamo posts, not sure how... Interesting. Would there be a way to harness the energy generated and transfer it to a prototype at LeMans? Perhaps quick change energy cells, changable at pitstops?

! )

robert

I am sclerozis!

Next step:

Straight structure of dynastarter brought the thought to mind for me in order on the similar principle to do electric brakes and the electric assisting engine on the not-drived pivot of the car .
Instead of the flywheel I used the brake disc from one side having small teeth made an incision.

They are also put on the PCB plate green "pins" in the bulk. http://www.new4stroke.com/greenpin.jpg

Such an arrangement allows on not-drived pivot to carry the electric brake out also. Yeah but very much work opportunities of such an arrangement are also an important case on not-drived pivots, as the electric motor driving wheels directly. Perhaps it won't be such an excellent drive as classical 4 x 4, but in critical situations can replace such a four-drive arrangement. I think that it is possible to name him 2 + 2.

And have a electronic lock.... simile ABS rotate

I very much apologise, but I forgot that on this forum the part of readers had motorbikes......

I propose for them 1+1 system ........

Regards Andrew

Ps.In good taste there would be a use microstepper elctronic for the fluid movement ...

Usually from the other side flywheel a clutch is found.. it unfortunately still has a few defects. That is, relatively frequent exchange of the clutch disc, of impression with the spring,and of clutch bearing. it is one of service major repairs. , Mechanical or plumbing steering also often makes his correct action impossible

I thought, that if only an electric current decided on these all cases, it would be perhaps better. After refining details, the clutch without no service work could in order to work through the entire life of the car.
In order to carry the full function of the clutch out, he belongs, so as in previous of my proposal dynastartera, to use "green pins" and radial teeth the flywheel.
http://www.new4stroke.com/greenpin.jpg

Additionally, one should put two (or more) locks, which will steered will be a solenoid, and a spring to enter teeth on the flywheel and to close the clutch mechanically with this flywheel

So that this closing proceeds in a "stress-free way", one should add the electronic sensor which he will be detecting, or the flywheel in relation to the clutch isn't already rotate, and it is possible to put down solenoids controlling locks so that they connect on "hard" these two parts .
It is supposed to be similar acting to the synchronizer of the gearbox

Before the dismissal solenoid,, "green pins" must have the maximum electricity which with pressing a clutch pedal will be reducing. Of course this electricity and steering must reach the clutch through of collector rings, since the clutch is turning.

I think that after good designing and making such a clutch, we are having a chance to the clutch for entire living of the car

Regards Andrew

enought for this Year once more Happy....... for All
Old 30 Dec 2009, 01:30 (Ref:2606247)   #49
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Yeah , a happy new year to you and yours Felix .
Old 30 Dec 2009, 15:59 (Ref:2606431)   #50
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feliks View Post
I am sclerozis!

I am the same!

Happy New Year to All!