Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 13 Jan 2020, 20:07 (Ref:3951404)   #101
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 356sc View Post
If I remember rightly Grumpy is not very good at working out when the race starts at LMC!
Sometimes its not the driver's fault. A single screw driver stolen and here are the troubles!
Old 13 Jan 2020, 20:17 (Ref:3951407)   #102
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
He has no idea
Still can’t see how he started the stroll across road when others were half way across road and still left Grid in second place
Can’t run because of cigs!
Old 14 Jan 2020, 10:02 (Ref:3951533)   #103
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Save Delta Motor Sport a camping space.We should have a Ten Tenths allocated area .I am sure Gerrard would sort for us.Veevv. Le France
Old 14 Jan 2020, 10:08 (Ref:3951534)   #104
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!john ruston has a real shot at the podium!
We have had a designated area in Houx for past ten years!
Old 14 Jan 2020, 10:48 (Ref:3951537)   #105
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by john ruston View Post
We have had a designated area in Houx for past ten years!
I’ve got a couple of new reels of tape ready...... What chance the leccy supply will be capable of powering more than one kettle at the same time!
Old 14 Jan 2020, 10:51 (Ref:3951538)   #106
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

Edward, you lot, Mike , Bentley mangler and us?

The place half way down main road on fence side opp where taxis turn?
Old 14 Jan 2020, 14:51 (Ref:3951562)   #107
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
I think a more up to date entry list will be published tomorrow. Seems there's still room for interesting cars. Glad to see al tenthers sorted.
Old 14 Jan 2020, 15:23 (Ref:3951568)   #108
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
I think a more up to date entry list will be published tomorrow. Seems there's still room for interesting cars. Glad to see al tenthers sorted.
If they just get all the cars moved to the right plateaus it will be an improvement! I am aware of one racer a little bit annoyed that only 2 of his 3 cars are on the list so far.....

One exciting entry (for me anyway) is occasional tenther Adrian Brady in 6 with his Gp5 BMW320i.
Old 14 Jan 2020, 15:28 (Ref:3951570)   #109
Willmaz223
Veteran

Willmaz223 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridWillmaz223 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post

One exciting entry (for me anyway) is occasional tenther Adrian Brady in 6 with his Gp5 BMW320i.
Your not the only one .

Think one of those a couple of years ago raced at Spa Classic 2016 I think.
Old 14 Jan 2020, 16:50 (Ref:3951583)   #110
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Quote:
I am aware of one racer a little bit annoyed that only 2 of his 3 cars are on the list so far. / Adrian Brady in 6 with his Gp5 BMW320i.
Are you talking about someone having already a RSR and a 75 S accepted? I see this BMW could come from Aus. All plateaux will keep them busy and plateau 4 won't be the least! They must be prepared to have many visitors during Rétromobile show…
Old 14 Jan 2020, 17:20 (Ref:3951587)   #111
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
No, I’m not.

New lists out with many corrections, but same cars......
Old 14 Jan 2020, 17:32 (Ref:3951592)   #112
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I am sure it will be a good one, plenty of classic cars to make it into an event worth following
Old 14 Jan 2020, 20:22 (Ref:3951625)   #113
356sc
Veteran

United Kingdom
Camberley
356sc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
2020-lmc-entry.pdf

Updated version with cars in the correct plateau
60s endurance 1965 356sc #49
Mag 7's #60
Old 14 Jan 2020, 20:27 (Ref:3951626)   #114
drbob
Racer

drbob should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Load the truck delta
We are in with the Lotus Elite
Its top of my bucket list and so happy we are there
Happy happy days
Old 15 Jan 2020, 02:48 (Ref:3951670)   #115
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
I see this BMW could come from Aus.
Adrian Brady has long been associated with BMWs of all types. He has (had?)an original BMW Aus (Frank Gardner built) Jim Richards driven JPS 635 which is obviously ex Australia. The car to beat in '85 (ATCC, Aus Endurance title and AMSCAR Series in 1985, claiming 17 wins, a third, a fourth and a fifth from 21 races started.)
But he also has owned/driven a Luigi 3.0CSL. Certainly not from Aus.
I think he himself is not based in Aus.... he certainly lived (maybe still does) in Hong Kong for many years and classes himself as an ex-pat, and does still appear here on occasion to race.
Moving back to the 320 entered for LMC we never really had any Gp5 cars down here as there was no racing for that category, so I doubt whether it (the 320) ever came from here.
Sorry if that is a bit of a long winded way to in saying I doubt it to your maybe from Aus comment!

Last edited by E.B; 15 Jan 2020 at 02:55. Reason: corrected some spelling errors. Been out in the sun!
Old 15 Jan 2020, 05:38 (Ref:3951681)   #116
roadmap
Rookie

United Kingdom
England
roadmap should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Third week of December sensible ( for PA)
Turn people down and they have Christmas and New Year to get over it!
And can plan alternative events .
Old 15 Jan 2020, 05:56 (Ref:3951684)   #117
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
E.B., to surmise- He hails from down under, the car doesn’t!

I’ve met Adrian a few times, probably last at the 2018 LMC, when he sold me a spare camping pass! That year he was racing his gorgeous 24 valve CSL.....
Old 15 Jan 2020, 11:24 (Ref:3951718)   #118
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
I think someone here is hoping to see something from Luton on the list. .
Old 15 Jan 2020, 11:36 (Ref:3951724)   #119
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by zefarelly View Post
I think someone here is hoping to see something from Luton on the list. .
A Vauxhall?
Old 15 Jan 2020, 11:41 (Ref:3951727)   #120
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
A Vauxhall?
A PA Cresta. . . Even slower than an Alpine!
Old 15 Jan 2020, 16:30 (Ref:3951796)   #121
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Improved lists now. To keep your brains busy, many vids on Utub' one per grid, english comments, key words Le mans classic 2018. What an event!
Old 15 Jan 2020, 18:40 (Ref:3951815)   #122
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

Am going to put six teams together
Anyone out there who wants to join
Idea is have people you know in your pit
Old 15 Jan 2020, 21:21 (Ref:3951845)   #123
exnigel
Rookie

exnigel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Idea is have people you know in your pit
I am up for that John, although my lorry not quite as quick as the Talbots......
Old 15 Jan 2020, 22:26 (Ref:3951855)   #124
john ruston
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Veteran

No problem Nigel
The Talbots have Bengy badges!
Old 16 Jan 2020, 07:17 (Ref:3951883)   #125
356sc
Veteran

United Kingdom
Camberley
356sc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote: