Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 6 Mar 2007, 09:19 (Ref:1859614)   #1
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Last Wednesday at HTTT Paul Ricard.........

I know, this probably doesn't warrant a dedicated thread, but there's a little gem of a video from a day of testing at Paul Ricard last Wednesday involving three cars which will be racing in three different series this year......the 2007 Oreca Saleen, the Racing Box GT2 Viper and the Reiter Lamborghini.

Turn up the volume and check out the video at the bottom of this page on Endurance-Info.com
Old 6 Mar 2007, 10:06 (Ref:1859653)   #2
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
I cant see the link Mr.B ?
Old 6 Mar 2007, 10:40 (Ref:1859684)   #3
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger
I cant see the link Mr.B ?
Strange, I just click on the link which opens the page on Endurance-Info and the video streams constantly at the bottom of the page. It definitely works for me!

I'll post the link again,

Click here.
Old 6 Mar 2007, 10:51 (Ref:1859691)   #4
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Got it workin thanks ..... but not very well .

Saleen sounds lovely . Any news about a possible GT2 Viper ?
Old 6 Mar 2007, 11:00 (Ref:1859697)   #5
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger
Got it workin thanks ..... but not very well .

Saleen sounds lovely . Any news about a possible GT2 Viper ?
That's a relief, couldn't understand what I might have done wrong!

The GT2 Viper is for the International GT Open Series. It's laptimes at Paul Ricard (with Andrea Belicchi at the wheel) were apparently comparable to the current best GT2's. Very promising!
Old 6 Mar 2007, 13:39 (Ref:1859814)   #6
bonedome
Rookie

England
bonedome should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I managed to watch the video, no problems at all. Nice one. It was good to listen to that Viper again.
Old 7 Mar 2007, 08:50 (Ref:1860400)   #7
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Very good!

That Saleen appears a very well sorted car just by the sound and poise of it.

I do hope ORECA/Raving Box decide to enter FIA GT1 with either that or a second car as well as LMS!!!

Viper seems quick and well we all know how superb the Murcialago sounds don't we!!
Old 7 Mar 2007, 14:40 (Ref:1860644)   #8
ccharlie6
Rookie

United Kingdom
Bristol
ccharlie6 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
that lambo sounds fantastic, i really hope that they become more competitive this year with their new aero package.

im still slightly baffled about the viper as its not based on the road car is it? its actually based on the competition coupe, so getting homologation for races like LM and any ACO FIA event isn't going to happen is it. or am i wrong?
Old 7 Mar 2007, 18:17 (Ref:1860791)   #9
Antho
Rookie

Cuba
Antho should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
you're absolutely right !
Old 10 Mar 2007, 20:34 (Ref:1863294)   #10
Justin Moran
Veteran

UK-ROI
St Helens
Justin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJustin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Wife told me to turn it down! Bloody cheek! Gorgeous, absolutely bloody gorgeous!