Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 13 Jan 2002, 20:29 (Ref:198183)   #26
Ray Bell
Veteran

Ray Bell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by knackaneal

Hey Ray ... read this in a hurry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See where I went wrong Mate!
Yeah... I was talking about how old the race was, not me... man, I didn't see a race till I was sixteen!

Can anyone post a screencapture to show the poor man where the smilies are?
Old 13 Jan 2002, 22:26 (Ref:198267)   #27
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Crash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCrash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Ah, good thinking Ray!

Knack- simply click on those smilies on the left, and if you have a java enabled browser, the smilies will appear in your post.

RT Van being repaired- does this have anything to do with running the rally course??
Attached Thumbnails
clipboard.jpg  
Old 13 Jan 2002, 22:55 (Ref:198290)   #28
RaceTime
Veteran

RaceTime should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Van being repaired? Nope - some ******** in an XR6/8 ran into the back of me coming back from Island Magic at the end of November - 'Iwas watching the car behind me' !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 14 Jan 2002, 00:49 (Ref:198339)   #29
knackaneal
Rookie

knackaneal should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm telling you guys ... there are no smilies on the left!!!!!!!!! But I add yet!!!!!!! The only reason I'm harping on it is that I like using them (so obviously I've had some experience in other forums where they are on the left!!!!) I really wish I had some right now :-)

After what happened to me on motorsport. com's forum, I reckon that I've got to serve a probationery period .... it's just that you blokes have been here so long you've forgotten about it ... eithr that or smilies were invented after you joined :-)

On motorsport.com I started getting smilie access FROM THE LEFT after 20 or 30 posts ... so let's see what happens here???? Let's count 'em together. On CART-racing. com I was able to use s,ilies from day one .... so I dunno :-(
Old 14 Jan 2002, 00:56 (Ref:198340)   #30
Ray Bell
Veteran

Are you using Netscape or something?

No, they're there from day one, I can assure you... but you'll get by if you just leave the hyphens out of the one's you're trying to post, they were put there so they wouldn't be smilies and so you could see how it could be done.

If you want, find a post with smilies, click on 'quote' and look at what there is where the smilies show...
Old 14 Jan 2002, 06:14 (Ref:198382)   #31
knackaneal
Rookie

knackaneal should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Ray Bell
Are you using Netscape or something?

No, they're there from day one, I can assure you... but you'll get by if you just leave the hyphens out of the one's you're trying to post, they were put there so they wouldn't be smilies and so you could see how it could be done.

If you want, find a post with smilies, click on 'quote' and look at what there is where the smilies show...
Sorry to take this thread away from its origins ... but we have to pursue this ... Ray, I'm using Windows 98 on two different PCs, one at home one at work. They just started appearing after so many posts at motorsport.com so I thought that might be the answer ... I've got the smilies at the top for "Message icon" with the preset "no icon" radio button dotted and NO TICK in "disable smilies" box down the bottom
Old 14 Jan 2002, 12:24 (Ref:198482)   #32
Ray Bell
Veteran

I see you worked out the hyphen bit... just keep posting then and see if it changes.