Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 6 Mar 2002, 06:06 (Ref:229020)   #1
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
New Panoz already late ?

Three days that they anounce a new team, a new car, a new site... and still nothing... another "goldie" for the race ?

I can't believe they stucked a false teaser... I went each hour on their site yesterday, nothing, nothing, nothing... last update : three days ago...

And this morning : still nothing ! They anounced the news for the 5th of march, and we are the 6th, even in Hawaï !!!

What you should do, mister Don :

I'm kidding, but sorry, I'm disapointed...

Last edited by Fab; 6 Mar 2002 at 06:12.
Old 6 Mar 2002, 13:22 (Ref:229229)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes, let's have some news!!

(I've deleted your other "paperbag" thread, as requested, Fab).
Old 6 Mar 2002, 14:09 (Ref:229263)   #3
cybersdorf
Veteran

Austria
Vienna, Austria
cybersdorf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcybersdorf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
(I've deleted your other "paperbag" thread, as requested, Fab).
Too late! From now on, the man will forever be known as "Don Paperbag"!! (I bet you he has a secretary named Mrs. Twolumps )
Old 7 Mar 2002, 22:35 (Ref:230360)   #4
pink69
Veteran

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire / Nottingham
pink69 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Panoz on form

The new Panoz hit the track this week and blitzed the old cars best time by over a second. The new car, piloted by Brabham. The cars will both have the new shell at Sebring, with other modifications coming throughout the year, including paddelb shift gear levers and a fuel injected engine.
Old 8 Mar 2002, 05:01 (Ref:230601)   #5
Dr. Austin
Veteran

Dr. Austin should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So where is the photo? Give us some details or a link. give us something!
Old 8 Mar 2002, 05:31 (Ref:230609)   #6
Es Nes
Veteran

Es Nes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
yeah, the panoz site is still down so?
Old 8 Mar 2002, 09:20 (Ref:230700)   #7
Graham Goodwin
Veteran

United Kingdom
Epsom UK
Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!
The Panoz site relaunches today - if it isn't up yet we've got a couple of images of the excellent new colour scheme on dsc
Old 8 Mar 2002, 23:08 (Ref:231252)   #8
pink69
Veteran

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire / Nottingham
pink69 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

http://forums.motorsport.com/forums/...threadid=43843

Here's a computer generation. Happy now?
Old 9 Mar 2002, 07:57 (Ref:231497)   #9
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Ouf !

Thanks Cybersdorf ! Shame on me for the spam...

Don paperbag !!!

I was off for two days in Paris, lots of news today ! I jump to the Panoz thread... and this one is definitely for me !

Last edited by Fab; 9 Mar 2002 at 07:57.
Old 9 Mar 2002, 11:52 (Ref:231595)   #10
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I never thought I'd hear myself say this about a Panoz, but that looks bloody gorgeous!!

Thanks Pink.
Old 9 Mar 2002, 12:23 (Ref:231624)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Just to say that I've now merged the two current Panoz-flavoured threads.
Old 9 Mar 2002, 18:23 (Ref:231764)   #12
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
What a car !!!

I have to say that I love those heavy cars () for the start, but this paint is really impresive and visible (in the night too )...

Any information about performance, Pink 69 ? I'd like they could be on the front of the race (remember how they hold... three laps in 2000 ?)...
Old 9 Mar 2002, 22:04 (Ref:231869)   #13
Lee Janotta
Veteran

Lee Janotta should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Re: Panoz on form

Quote:
Originally posted by pink69
The new Panoz hit the track this week and blitzed the old cars best time by over a second. The new car, piloted by Brabham. The cars will both have the new shell at Sebring, with other modifications coming throughout the year, including paddelb shift gear levers and a fuel injected engine.
Waitaminute... You mean they've been running carbs all this time?! Jeez, no wonder they can't win the enduros!
Old 10 Mar 2002, 05:43 (Ref:232041)   #14
djt46
Racer

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
djt46 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I had no trouble finding the new Panoz site two days ago at http://www.panozmotorsports.com
Give it a go, they have the new car on show.
Old 10 Mar 2002, 13:42 (Ref:232185)   #15
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Love the new car! It is definitely going to be easy to keep in sight on the track (and I pray that it will be ON the track for longer than the late but not lamented 07 ever was!) as well as in sound.

Now bring on Sebring!