Old 9 Dec 2004, 03:59 (Ref:1174964)   #1
johnnyBgood
Rookie

United States
Maryland/USA
johnnyBgood should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
auto adjusting rear spoiler

Hello,
I posted about this a long time ago, almost a year ago, but alot of time and revisions have come to pass since then.

I have devised a spoiler system that is automatically adjustable by both speed and braking. It is adjustable both height and bite wise to optimize both downforce and braking abilities. I have consulted several manufacturing companies to see what could be done with this and gotten a few quotes for manufacturing specs.

For all the racers here, would a spoiler that was auto adjusted for your speed and braking be a worthwhile investment to you. It would be made to optimize your straitaway top speeds and when cornering give you maximum grip.

Please post up if you are interested. This could quickly (~6 months, maybe less) become a reality and before I start, would like to know the validity of it.